A few simple clothes - NEW: WOW White Swashbuckler-like Shirt (1 Viewer)

wataru29

Potential Patron
Would it be possible to make these clothes be in other colors like black or dark-grey?
It would be nice if I could change the colors of the clothes you made when I am in SDT.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
wataru29 said:
Would it be possible to make these clothes be in other colors like black or dark-grey?
It would be nice if I could change the colors of the clothes you made when I am in SDT.

I'm sure that would be possible, if You find someone able to do it. I just made the basic designs, 'cause I can't draw so well and don't know shit about coding .swfs.
The .swfs were made by Synonymous, after he "cleaned" the stuff I prepared for him.

There's a few guys doing clothes on the forum - maybe You manage to raise interest of one of them enough so he does it (or does his own clothes in a comparable style..)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
wataru29 said:
for a quick hack, i made a hue register mod a little while ago that hue regs vanilla imports. it requires using the loader though.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Hey. I just noticed something "extra" with your pulled up white shirt mod

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    220.7 KB · Views: 819

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.