a bug? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman231

Potential Patron
i downloaded the loader today and it seems to have a problom loading .std mods is there a way to fix this?

Kyro

Potential Patron
"problem"? What is this problem? How are you loading these mods? What exactly happens when you load them? What exactly are these mods?

You will have to actually explain the problem better if you want help.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
.sdt files are character exported files. load them with char list backup's "Load..."

dman231

Potential Patron
sby said:
.sdt files are character exported files. load them with char list backup's "Load..."

i do that but then it shows that files are missing or something its the lol mod of it

Kyro

Potential Patron
dman231 said:
sby said:

i do that but then it shows that files are missing or something its the lol mod of it
Those character export files contain no mods, they just reference to stuff/mods. If it is supposed to load mods then you need to have those mods and they need to be located where the export file expects it to be located.

A link to where you got it would help as well, ''lol mod'' doesn't really help.

dman231

Potential Patron
Kyro said:
dman231 said:
sby said:

Those character export files contain no mods, they just reference to stuff/mods. If it is supposed to load mods then you need to have those mods and they need to be located where the export file expects it to be located.

A link to where you got it would help as well, ''lol mod'' doesn't really help.

http://www.lolhentai.net/picture.php?/8621/category/games
over there in step one is a link to the mod itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.