Rusty Imports (Updated 12/15) (1 Viewer)

What Import would you like to see next?

• Alyx Vance (Half-Life 2)

Votes: 110 63.6%
  • Galadriel (The Lord of the Rings)

Votes: 63 36.4%

• Total voters

Rusty66

Content Creator
Update 12/15:

-Updated the Holli Would Exposed Attire (in the clothing section) to be color-dynamic, instead of just white.

Update 12/2:

- Added mermaid tail as a standalone. Note, if any body mods are used in conjunction with this mod, it must include the "skinny body" option, otherwise it won't look right.

- Currently, there is not much in the way of tit-support for this mod because most of the tit mods make the legs reappear, so only the standard SDT tits, Heavy Tits, Nice Tan Tits, & Teegra Tan Tits appear to be working properly. I'll fix that and post an update when I get a chance.

Imports:

Nondescript Red-Headed Mermaid

Countess Dracula
Countess Dracula

Countess Dracula SS.png
View attachment Countess Dracula.swf

Countess Dracula with Super Sexy Option

Countess Dracula with Super Sexy Option SS.png
View attachment Countess Dracula with Super Sexy Option.swf

Countess Dracula with Super Sexy Skinny Option

(LOAD A SKINNY BODY TIT MOD AFTER LOADING THIS SWF)

Countess Dracula with Super Sexy Skinny Option SS.png
View attachment Countess Dracula with Super Sexy Skinny Option.swf

Galadriel (LOTR): WIP

Teegra (Fire & Ice)

Holli Would (Cool World)

Holli Would (Cool World) (Regular Body)

Mermaid Tail

Nondescript Red-Headed Mermaid Tits

Vampire Canine

Galadriel Nose

Nice Tits

Teegra Tits

Heavy Tits

Tight Tits

Seashell Bra

Countess Attire

Stretchy Bra for Nice Tits

Shirt for Nice Tits

Sleeveless Shirt for Nice Tits

Teegra Attire

Updated!: Holli Would Attire (Clothing + Tits + Body Mod)

Corset for Nice Tits

That Ugly Spandex Outfit from the Titty Club in European Vacation

Dynamic color version of the Pulled Down Tank Top, per request (thanks for the tip Faceless)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rusty66

Content Creator
Re: Pulled Down Tank Top

Code:
Cheeky solution to attachment limit.
Anon's good for admin stuff, I'm just a lowly mod.

Alpharius

Potential Patron

Yep, works now. Looks awesome! Will fap to.

Out of curiosity though. Is there something in the modding process that makes it harder to just make a mod hue shiftable rather than having to make separate mods for separate colors?

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Alpharius said:
Yep, works now. Looks awesome! Will fap to.

Out of curiosity though. Is there something in the modding process that makes it harder to just make a mod hue shiftable rather than having to make separate mods for separate colors?

It's likely a good bit of coding that not everyone is aware of. How easy is it usually to include references to each and every blend of RGB combinations possible? That's more than 1.65 MILLION different instances you'd have to account for. That's the most daunting part of it all, but it's even more true for breast sizes. Drawing breasts takes more work than coding in hue-shift functionality.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

FYI, your preview picture for the brown top is 3MBs!

Rusty66

Content Creator

AaRL said:
FYI, your preview picture for the brown top is 3MBs!

Thanks man! That was due to the background image. That's also what was giving me the security failure warning before.

Faceless

Content Creator

BuckWild said:
It's likely a good bit of coding that not everyone is aware of. How easy is it usually to include references to each and every blend of RGB combinations possible? That's more than 1.65 MILLION different instances you'd have to account for. That's the most daunting part of it all, but it's even more true for breast sizes. Drawing breasts takes more work than coding in hue-shift functionality.
Um, what? No, kona has set up the template so that there is zero coding involved. It's all dealt with via layers on the timeline. People just don't bother trying, that's all.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

it is also called a hue shift for a reason, not a hue . .reference.
flash will modify the current hue of the object; it is not loading a specific instance of the 1.65 million possibilities. ::)

Shade

Content Creator
Re: Rusty Imports (Updated 5/18)

We're just too lazy to set up hue shiftable mods unless there's a specific reason to do it. It's possible, but unless it's requested it's just more work.

You pretty much have a Shading layer and a tint layer (or two if you want two RGB controls). The Shading layer has all your lines and gradients (set to be black/white transparent) and any details you don't want hue shifted. On a layer under that you just have a MovieClip of the shape you want (filled to black) called "rgbFill" ("rgbFill2" for the second tint) and the game does the rest.

It's all explained in the modding file, with examples of how it should be laid out (double click the cuffs under the text).

And yes, I'm making puns out of my own name.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Well, now I feel like a moron again. :P

Anyway, I thought the modding files on Konashion's blog were lost in Mediafire? Is there a different set of modding files I am unaware of, or is there another place to find Kona's modding files?

Rusty66

Content Creator

BuckWild said:

Anyway, I thought the modding files on Konashion's blog were lost in Mediafire? Is there a different set of modding files I am unaware of, or is there another place to find Kona's modding files?

I'm using the template found here (SDTModdingCS5.zip).

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Rusty Shackleford said:
BuckWild said:

I'm using the template found here (SDTModdingCS5.zip).

Rusty, you are a good man. If only every user was as resourceful as you. ;)

D

Deaderick

Re: Rusty Imports (Updated 5/26)

Apparently all your girls are sucking off Andrew W.K. :P

Rusty66

Content Creator
Re: Rusty Imports (Updated 5/26)

Deaderick said:
Apparently all your girls are sucking off Andrew W.K. :P

What's wrong with Andrew W.K.? I think his standard attire is stylish and well chosen.

Johnny Cash fan, aren't you?

superduper2019

Content Creator
Re: Rusty Imports (Updated 6/25)

Rusty - I really like some of your tits 8)

keep up the good work, more variety is always good

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.