1.19 Futa Glitch (1 Viewer)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
This seems to be happening across the board with many different imports from various artists. I'm guessing it has to do with the new 'Her Futa Mod' as the glitch only happens around the area where the Futa mod would be. (Futa... bad news...) Might want to check into this...

The official Kona mods are fine, its the imports from various people around here. Posted in their respective threads that I follow. Posted here for general help

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    293.8 KB · Views: 601
  • screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    194.7 KB · Views: 476
  • screenshot0003.png
    screenshot0003.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 406

ModGuy

Content Creator
It's so contradictory it hurts.
The game focuses strongly on a few points, deepthroat being the main one obviously.
I'm pretty sure customization would rank right up there too, it's integral to the game.
Saying that customization or elements pertaining to it (mods, hairs, backgrounds, dialogues) are any less relevant or valuable is very narrow minded and dismissive to say the least.

Although there's no shortage of complaints directed at the forum, it's members or their content because fuck da polis.

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
I have to say i am soo happy about the futa mod. Just seems confusing to some of our younger users though:

[attachimg=1]
(I found this most funny / confusing to read)

Attachments

• scrsht_01.jpg
    scrsht_01.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 800

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.