[PC] (みっくすりんちぃ) Some Spartan X style game (1 Viewer)

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I have been hanging here for a while and i tought i had to contribute in something, so i present you this game i found.
It's basically a Spartan X game with Game over CGs. (Much like Tifa Tan X)

RJ087975_img_main.jpg

Unfortunately I had only tried the trial. The game is basically a side-scroller like the classic Spartan X where you control a girl inside a school of "bad students" or that's what the translation told me. You have to fight the students while you advance and they can attack you, but most of them just grab you and try to remove the character's clothes. Most of the h-content is Game Over CGs that you get depending on the state of the character's clothes (and i guess that it also depends on the stage). I'm not sure if it has enough Ryona to be here but i guess someone will take a look at it (Considering the CGs look like forced sex).

The game has 4 in-game options on the menu:
-Normal mode
-Easy mode
-Gallery mode
-Exit.
The control bar on top has some other options, but I didn't understand the use of all of them.In the first menu, the Third option (The Y) opens something like a grid with checked squares that represents the control settings.
If you click on the bottom unchecked option it pop's the player controls in this order (Top to bottom and Left to right): Jump, Crouch, Move left, Move right, Punch, Kick, Recover HP (Easy mode) and a button i couldn't find use.
The first 2 options in the second menu are music (M) and sound (S).

There's the DLSite page, which contains a Free Trial download: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ087975

And here is the creator's blog: ã¡ã„ã®ã™ã‘ã®Blog

As I said before, I'm not able to buy the full version, however I guess someone will be interested in it.

Message from detritus: The author of the game has requested links to the game be removed. Please don't post links to the full game or you will receive an infraction. If you are interested in the full version, purchase it from the DLSite page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I found that if you kick the sandals guy's sandals they bounce in any direction, and if they hit the floor a random piece of clothing appears (uniform, underwear, gym uniform or a swimsuit) it looks like that's how one can get all the CGs

thedety

Potential Patron
This is the text that I have put in the save file:

Wユチ4F〆gネj\aー ・ヨyLn~ーョキロ粭チf肩ワsT・テ・烈zテθ&、;・o・Gレネ5\・ケb#ホ-\・k9⑤゙I2・C邵納%*゚1ヌ眄E=─]8蓮Fゥ・h4コソ・饋コ・
ィ9;1・}C,匈・$
CE.絜訂 Ti;ロ?Rv,セヌMンャc・€フ]b

but what is the need to have 100%? . I reach level 4 but did not advance, and the last CG is not as unlocked in the game

ScissorMan

Ryonani Teamster
Is the save file supposed to unlock the entire gallery? Maybe something wrong on my end, but nothing's unlocked when I start the game.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Is the save file supposed to unlock the entire gallery? Maybe something wrong on my end, but nothing's unlocked when I start the game.

Try redownloading NNin's save file again. I don't know why but it took me about 6 different save file downloads before I found a working one.

jackson2000

Potential Patron
The name of this game is Mix Adjacent Land and the recent links just keep dying but luckily I have the game up and working full time but not public. If any of you guys want this game just PM me and I'll have it sent to you ASAP ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.