This mod requires the Loader and Template Extension to run.
A pre-set folder for the mod can be found here: MEGA
The above folder download includes a named folder that you would be able to add to your Mods folder and call upon at will (as long as you update the CharacterFolder.txt file, of course). The .zip also includes a named copy of the mod and the above preview pictures.
According to Warframe: "Saryn's venomous attacks are horrifyingly effective against organic and synthetic enemies, and her ability to "shed" her skin makes her very elusive." Saryn's theme is poison, short and simple. Saryn arguably has the largest breasts of any Warframe. Her abilities, as they currently exist in-game are as follows:
Saryn's augments are as follows:
- Spores. Saryn will infect the target she's aiming at with 2-3 spores based on the ability's rank. These spores inflict damage over time to the target and can be popped by attacks from Saryn or her allies. Doing so inflicts damage to all enemies in the vicinity of the target and spreads spores to them as well.
- Molt. Saryn sheds her skin, leaving a decoy of her behind (in whatever pose she was in when she cast Molt - for example, she can make her molt look like it's crouching). The decoy itself has health and a duration, exploding when either one runs out. This explosion inflicts damage to all enemies in range. Saryn can cast Spores on her decoy, which can then be popped to spread the spores to enemies.
- Toxic Lash. Saryn imbues her melee weapon with toxins, adding bonus damage to the weapon (a percentage of its current total damage) as Toxin damage (a specific elemental type). Toxic Lash also increases the damage reduction from blocking with the melee weapon for the duration. If an enemy has spores, being struck with Saryn's melee while Toxic Lash is active is guaranteed to pop at least one spore, whether or not its hitbox was breached by the actual strike. Bursting these spores will also restore energy to Saryn.
- Miasma. Saryn pollutes the nearby environment with a caustic mist, dealing damage over time to enemies in a radius around her. This damage is increased on enemies suffering from Toxin or Viral debuffs. If Saryn's Molt is in range of the cast, it will explode (which can also apply procs to enemies).
This information is here in case someone wishes to make a dialogue which relates to these (or they want to use these abilities to approximate a "personality" for her to have in a dialogue).
- Venom Dose: An augment for Spores allowing it to be cast on allies, which adds additional Toxin damage to their attacks (rather than covering them in spores) for a duration. This affects ally weapons and abilities, making it useful for farming squads where one person is using a particular ability to keep the map wiped of enemies (as more damage ensures their quick and painful demise).
- Regenerative Molt: When Saryn casts Molt, she gains a regeneration buff for a short period of time. Of Saryn's augments, this is probably the most used because it adds heavy survivability (since it restores 50 HP per second for 10 seconds at max rank).
- Contagion Cloud: Enemies killed by Saryn's melee while Toxic Lash is active will leave behind clouds of Toxin gas, dealing damage to enemies who pass through or stand in the clouds.
As with Mag Prime, backgrounds to match with this can be found here: MEGA
Saryn Warframe Bodysuit 2016-06-05 by Samoth
Saryn from Warframe, recreated in SDT as a body suit.