This mod is similar to my Nami Static Hair.
RGB adjustable colours code is due to the Action Script programming skills of ModGuy.
Predefined colours code has been designed by the almighty sby.
- To use, open with the SWF mod button in the Modding tab.
- This mod works with Vanilla and the Loader.
- To change the colour of the fill, use the left Headwear or Collar RGB slider (depending on the version used).
- To change the colour of the shade, use the right Headwear or Collar RGB slider (depending on the version used).
- Pressing the V key changes the colours to 9 different presets (blonde, redhair, brunette, etc.).
- If you are a modder and want to make RGB adjustable hair mods, look at this tutorial.
- Other RGB adjustable hair mods are available.
As I am making mods for Vanilla, if I want two sliders, I have to use a costume slot that has two, as I don't have a code to use two different layers for sliders.