You Decide my Next Fiction! (1 Viewer)

----------------

Avid Affiliate
Well... at least insofar as who it's going to be about lol. I haven't written in awhile and I feel the itch creeping in on me, but I haven't been able to figure out who to write about.

So! I'm going to leave that up to you all. Below is a selection of various women (That I am rather fond of) from various videogames. Some I have already focused on and, if selected, I may or may not expand upon what was already written for them, depending on what I feel like writing. Some game series' were left out of the bunch because I don't really write about death or guro and I can't really see characters from say, Resident Evil for example, in any other type of ryona scenario (sorry!). Now we're not voting quite yet, I want to round out the roster so I'm giving everyone a chance to PM me if you have a specific character in mind and want to see them added to the vote. I'll finalize the vote roster next week and the voting will last about a week as well.

Finally, there are some rules. That character needs to be from a videogame. I like videogames so... yeah. Second, whatever character suggestions I get need to get a certain amount of individual requests (I have a number in mind that i'm keeping to myself) for me to add them to the roster. Otherwise it would just get really out of hand. Sorry, but this is the best solution I can come up with atm lol.

Anyways! Here is my handful of characters to choose from, If I feel like I forgot an obvious candidate, i'll add them myself. Again, PM me your specific requests!

SIDE NOTE: If I'm not too familiar with a character, I will do my research. I try to write as close to form as I can.

-----Characters (so far)-----

- Tifa Lockheart (Final Fantasy)

- Chun Li (Street Fighter)

- Rainbow Mika (Street Fighter)

- Kasumi (Dead or Alive)

- Tina Armstrong (Dead or Alive)

- Reiko Hinomoto (Rumble Roses)

- Lili Rochefort (Tekken)

- Christie Montiero (Tekken)

- Filia (Skullgirls)

- Zero Suit Samus (Metroid... Or Smash Bros.)

Again, requests close next Thursday! Hit me up! :D

Thanks!

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Reiko Hinomoto is always my #1 ryona victim, so I'll pick her.
But also, Tina Armstrong will be my next choice.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I'm with kirakuya1101 and kained. My choice would be Reiko Hinomoto. I always enjoy seeing my favorite Japanese wrestler get brutall destroyed by one or multiple opponents.

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
After how embarrassing that last match was for Chun-Li, I'd love to see more of her getting her ass kicked!
That being said, I'd love to see Christie get owned in the same scenario too. The trashy Brazillian girl!

monstarkook

Ryonani Teamster
I haven't signed in on this site for years; I've mostly just been lurking. But your stories have been some of the best here and keep me coming back for more.

Much as I like Lili and the idea of a rich bitch getting what's coming to her, I've liked Chun-Li for far longer, and I really enjoyed what you've done with her so far. Also, given that Blaze Fielding took up a whole chapter of Chun-Li's story (not that I dislike her), I think it's totally possible for her to still have at least one more chapter.

So yeah, my vote goes to Chun-Li. Keep up the great work, man.

----------------

Avid Affiliate
@ monstarkook: Wow dude, that's super flattering haha. Thank you! Glad you enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

@allhailsabin: perhaps a tag match? ;)

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
1. Reiko Hinomoto
2. Kasumi
3. Tina Armstrong
4. Zero Suit Samus
5. Lili Rochefort

PS: What about Jaycee from Tekken (aka Julia Chang)?

----------------

Avid Affiliate
I definitely considered it! The only reason I decided against it was that I already had three wrestlers and two Tekken fighters in the mix. If I get enough requests, she'll be added. :)

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
Zero Suit Samus would be my first choice but Lili Rochefort gets a close second place vote.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
How about a tag match between Reiko Hinomoto and Sakura Hagiwara vs 2 monsters or villains???

I would sure love to see Reiko and Sakura get trounced. But I believe ghost13 specifically stated in the rules that only video game characters are allowed and Sakura Hagiwara is an anime character. With that being said, I sure as hell would love to see Reiko getting destroyed mercilessly in a 1-vs-2 or 1-vs-3 handicap match against powerful wrestlers or villains.

----------------

Avid Affiliate
@allhailsabin id be down lol. But for continuity sake (and because theyre both on the ballot) if chun li tags, I think I'd make it with blaze. For now at least lol.

- - - Updated - - -

@ princeofpain: dude I dig the hell out of sakura and am holding onto that idea. But for this story, kirakuya1101 is right lol. Videogame characters only this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.