You Decide my Next Fiction! (1 Viewer)

Trigon

Casual Client
Of the options listed:

1. Zero Suit Samus (lots of interesting possibilities)
2. Rainbow Mika (she's just so rare)
3. Chun Li (more chun li is always good)
4. Tifa (more tifa is always good)
5. Filia (also pretty rare)

I'm a little surprised there are no Soul Calibur or Mortal Kombat characters. Or more Final Fantasy characters, for that matter. Or Tomb Raider. Or... I better stop before the list gets too ridiculous, lol
(Note: This list is in my order of preference)
Sophitia (SC)
Lara Croft (TR)
Lightning (FF 13)
Lulu (FF 10)
Cassie Cage (MK)
Yuna (FF 10, 10-2)
Taki (SC)
Cammy (SF)
Jacqui Briggs (MK)
Rikku (FF 10, 10-2)
Sonya Blade (MK)
Ivy (SC)
Paine (FF 10-2)
Kitana (MK)
Yuffie (FF 7)

If you consider adding any of the above characters, I'll redo my initial list. Note also that even if the character is from a deadly game like moral kombat, I personally don't care if the story lacks a fatality. That is, I want to see the characters, not necessarily the guro. (I like recurring characters anyway.)

Also, if you reconsider adding her, I also vote for adding Tekken's Julia Chang.

bval

Vivacious Visitor
My first post after registering will be in this thread! It was your writing that brought me to this site, after all.

I see other people doing multiple votes or top three lists, but I don't know if secondary votes count, so I'll just vote for my number one: Chun-Li!

(I sent you a private message about a character not on your list, too!)

She's Got Legs

Potential Patron
I love to read ryona fanfiction. The moment I realized this was a fanpoll i just had to get my vote in. I want Reiko Hinomoto. 2nd choice is cammy

----------------

Avid Affiliate
All requests are being noted and as is i am adding a few characters to the vote! :)

@she's got legs: voting doesnt start until thursday actually lol. I'll be starting a new thread with a poll so be sure to vote!

Soba

Casual Client
At first, I wanna pick Fairymon and Mervamon as a victim, but I see that this thread is for female characters from video games lol.
Well, I guess I'll pick Mai Shiranui and Morrigan Aensland since no one pick them.

EDIT: Also, I'll pick Kasuga (Basara) and Nagi Kirishima (Bloody Roar 4). Oh man, I'm confused right now =="

Last edited by a moderator:

----------------

Avid Affiliate
Alright everyone, I'm jumping the gun a bit and posting the poll tonight! It will be in a new thread so keep an eye out. I'll keep it up for a few days and will post the winner. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.