XCOM 2 Nude/Sexy armor mod request (1 Viewer)

Dekrosse

Potential Patron
EDIT 2 May 2016: Nude mod is at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page-15#entry1535928 Since the request has been met, moved thread to adult mods area.

So yeah, the title is pretty much self explanatory. Buggy and annoying as it can be, XCOM 2 is a lot of fun. Since I recall the original XCOM EU/EW nude mod on the old Ryoani forums (and probably archived here, I haven't checked) I was hoping someone might be interested and willing to work on sexy armor styles and/or nude mods for the various new classes and models. Graphics and modeling work is not my strong suit, or I'd do it myself. :p

Since the new XCOM is significantly more mod friendly than its predecessor, I suspect it would be a relatively straightforward process to get modified files (the hard bit) into the game itself. Anyway, tossing it out there for the talented community here to explore at their leisure.

EDIT: Since fleet is right, here's a link to the game's steam page: XCOM® 2 on Steam I can't find any decent screenshots of the ladies yet, seems the majority of the soldier shots are of the dudes.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
A link to the game and screenshots might inspire a modder to work on it.

V

VixKirby

I second this request. I'm a little surprised that no one's done one yet. Nexusmods has over 300 mods already, but no adult mods yet.

Juls

Casual Client
Here are a few female pictures that Fleet said might help.
hknDVKL.jpg

WNL9A91.jpg

AsrS6MO.jpg

rLCf7ZM.jpg

Dekrosse

Potential Patron
Oooh, very nice. Just grabbed a copy of that mod myself, hopefully it'll work without the white pants issue on my game. If it does then perhaps we can determine what causes that.

Update: No white lower body issues on my end. I DID have to verify the integrity of the game's data on Steam though, so perhaps give that a try.

Last edited:

jafdeth

Potential Patron
Update: No white lower body issues on my end. I DID have to verify the integrity of the game's data on Steam though, so perhaps give that a try.
What game version do you have? And only English version or multi-lang?
P.S. Happy nudie gaming to you)) Aliens will be shoked :grin:

Dekrosse

Potential Patron
What game version do you have? And only English version or multi-lang?

English Steam version with all official patches to date and the Anarchy's Children, Resistance Warrior, and Reinforcement Pack DLCs. Also not a pirated or otherwise illicitly acquired copy, if that may be relevant.

jafdeth

Potential Patron
English Steam version with all official patches to date and the Anarchy's Children, Resistance Warrior, and Reinforcement Pack DLCs. Also not a pirated or otherwise illicitly acquired copy, if that may be relevant.
It's working!! It's Alive!))
I tried many game versions. But was only one who works with Baremod!
Attention to all who have white pants problem!:
The version you need is with additional hairstyles, helmets and etc. Language here doesn't matter!!
25f47b67fd8f.jpg

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
So is the link in the fifth post to a working nude mod?
Let me know and I'll add the link to the first post, and move the thread to the adult mods section of the site.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

jafdeth

Potential Patron
So is the link in the fifth post to a working nude mod?
Let me know and I'll add the link to the first post, and move the thread to the adult mods section of the site.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Yep! Absolutely!
Thanks too much!

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hey, this is great. Thanks for sharing here, I don't visit LL often so I will missed this. Maybe take out the word Request from the title. :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.