World Without End(Story Wolrd Setting) (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hello everyone here is the rough draft from a story world I am working on, basicly this world is a blending of modren day Earth 1st edtion Advanced Dungeons&Dragons and 3rd edition Gamma World.

Basicly I am making this world as place for others here to creat their own Raynona/Zako stories.

I will be working on this seting for awhile before it is done and I'll be doing my own stories in this world.

Anyways here's what I have so far, try not to mind the spelling errors they can't be helped even with a spell checker due to my brain injury unless some is willing to do some editing for me.

Name:Hickory Grove
Nation:The Northshield Empire(Formerly Canada)
Population:Estimated to be a 120,000
Racial Brake Down:
Humans:40.1%
Gnomes:12.8%
Elves:15.5%
Dwarves:9.9%
Other:21.7%

Persons of note:

Name:Grayson Frost
Race:Human
Sex:Male
Height:6'11
Weight:321lbs(Muscle)
Hair:Short buzz cut light gray
Eyes:Light gray
Profession:Mayor
Marital Status:Single

Name:Freena River
Race:Elf(Gray)
Sex:Female
Height 6'4
Weight:147lbs
Hair:Long silver white in a ponytail that reaches below her ass
Eyes:Light red
Cup size:21C
Profession:Chief of police

Name:Mishalla Venomblood
Race:Elf(Drow)
Height:6'6
Weight:181lbs
Hair:Long bone white
Eyes:Dark green
Cup size:34E
Profession:Terrorist
Marital Status:Unknown
Legal Status:Wanted for questioning

Name:Ale Whore(real name unknown)
Race:Human
Sex:Female
Height:6'0
Weight:275lbs(pure muscle)
Hair:Long dark blood red
Eyes:Light jade green
Cup size:12H
Profession:Arena Fighter

Places of interest:

City Hall:
City Hall is a fortress unto it'self due to the chaotic nature of Hickory Grove that can withstand a year long siege, here the head office of every department that keeps the city running can be found here.

There is a permanent detachment of Hickory City Police as well as a platoon of Northshield armed forces on call 24/7/365 a year with their own armoury and support staff as well as a small fleet of 36 light to medium land based combat vehicles.

The Order Hospitaller is the city's main hospital that can house 75,000 people at maximum capacity with a full range of technological, magical and psionic medical treatment for humans and most demi humans.

The Arena Of Sport

This is the city's main stadium for sporting events for the city ranging from ice hockey to bloody gladiatorial games and all things between.

The maximum seating capacity for the arena is 95,675 with multiple concession stands as well as medical staff to threat any injured sportsmen or fans who come to watch the games as well as animal and monster handlers to maintain the health and control over the animals and monsters for the arena's more exotic and bloody games.

Security here is extremely tight due to the unstable situation in the city and the Northshield Empire.

Sir Alphosarina Highschool

This is the main highschool for the city and it houses 775 students juring the school year.

The Sisters Of Repentance all girl's privet school

This privet school is for the daughters of the rich and shameless of Hickory Grove and most of the students are steroid abusing body building lesbian freaks who have a not so friendly rivalry with the female students of Sir Alphosrarina Highschool due to their humiliating defeat in the inter school wresting tournament a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.