...Why did I sign up here?...Ugh... (1 Viewer)

Megumi_Lover

Potential Patron
....I don't normally go to these types of forums...or bother with these types of games...I-...
...>_>
OKAY LOOK, THAT STUPID SDT GAME MAKES ME WANT TO SEE SOME OF MY FAVORITE ANIME GIRLS IN IT AND A LOT OF THEM ARE VERY UNPOPULAR!!! There I said it, don't look at me, go away!

Seriously though, I always fall for minor characters and they barely have any fanart/r34/whatever out there, it bugs me. I dunno if I'll ask for requests or not, maybe I'll get lucky and someone will do my favorite girls anyways. *shrugs* Anyways I'll be lurking around until I get bored of this game thing. lol

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to Undertow. :smile:There's a lot more here than just SDT.
If you decide you want to make a SDT request, do a SEARCH of the forums AND of the Resources to see if what you want already exists.
If you don't see what you want, before you submit a request, I strongly suggest you look at the linked thread. It gives guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.
Reference Shot Guide
Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled. Also, please be specific on what you want. If you want hair, please state whether you want static hair (it's easier to make) or dynamic.
I hope you enjoy visiting the site.
If you haven't already done so, please read the site rules (link in my siggie).
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Megumi_Lover

Potential Patron
Yeah, I saw the thread, there are some School Rumble characters on here already, but they're all main girls. And there's not any pics of them out there so I dunno about the requests...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.