where do i find this ? (1 Viewer)

f93

Casual Client
That's actually several mods. If you're interested in one part of it, here are the ones I know:

The futa holding the girl's head is Futa Helper - Light, under the Helping Hands spoiler in Dante's thread.
Reverse Cowgirl for the futa under her is in the same thread.
The tattoos are several different mods, but I think they're all vanilla Dante ones as well.
The futa behind the futa getting a blowjob is the Futa Humper from Dante's loader imports thread, which you need the loader for (so you'll need to figure out the loader password).
The oversized breasts and belly full of cum are from Sby's Breast expansion mod (breastexpansionplusV2_4a), which is in Sby's loader thread. Again, needs loader.

The background is an animated one with another SD-Chan and a guy having sex. It's called SD_Chans_Bedroom, and it's in the archive under "ZZZ_SWF_Imports\_Backgrounds", but I've no idea who made it originally.

So yeah, almost all Dante ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Who else...

Animated Backgrounds Section:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3132.msg39335#msg39335

The Fresh One...

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
all the mods i get from Dante's thread all come up as virus's. is there any hosted here?
The following information came from several posts in Dante's thread.

Solidfiles is an untrustworthy filehost. Your browser is warning you because it thinks that the site may be sending you unwanted (and dangerous) SWF files.

The actual SDT-related SWF files are okay. Folks here have downloaded many of them from Solidfiles, and never found any evidence of tampering. However the website is still very shady; it (and/or its advertisers) may attempt to trick you into installing malware.

If you want to minimize your risk, then check the "FINAL Update Check Here for All my stuff" section in the first post of Dante's thread. It contains a pair of Mediafire download links.

Also, if you use a downloader tool like JDownloader 2 for Solidfile-links you can load the desired file instantly without the possible hassle of malware installing due to hidden linking or "clever" ads posting on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.