Where did the Mascara/Eyeliner/Makeup Imports all go? (1 Viewer)

Fraktured

Potential Patron
Before i start, I read the rules of each Forum, and Im pretty sure this would be the only place to put this, But im not 100% sure so im sorry if im wrong.

So back on my old pc (pre undertow) I had a fairly sizable colection fn Imports for really OTT thick eyeliner, whenever the mood takes iv'e been rebuilding my Mods library for the game and it's come to my attention that I just can't find them anywhere on the site.

Iv'e tried the search function using every keyword combination I can think of, Tried jumping from thred to thred hoping I can retrace my initial stumbeling, Iv'e even tried using external search engines in the hopes of finding a buried page of old, but no luck.

Does anyone happen to know if they are still around?, Got lost in the change?, Or are just so old that they've been lost to time?
I know a lot of them used the hair layer so im sure their outdated but still.
If anyone knows what im talking about and can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

stuntcock

Content Creator
There's one hairstyle in the Resource Manager which is literally tagged with <eyeliner>: Ishizu Ishtar Dynamic Hairstyle. You guys don't have access to the RM yet (because @detritus needs to flip the switch, and he's off sick), but you can find the file in Rusty's Imports > Yu-Gi-Oh!

The eyeliner is indeed drawn on the hair layers (as you indicated). This means that it doesn't blend perfectly into the scene - it can't decorate the upper eyelid at all, and unsightly seams appear when the eye is fully open (shock) or closed (blink or unconscious). The Ishizu design is also heavily stylized - it forms a very pointy prominence at the corner of the eye. Then again, I'm zoomed in pretty far; these limitations may be less relevant during normal gameplay. If you manage to discover an eyeliner shape that you find appealing, then an SDT modder can easily extract it into a standalone SWF file (which you could then use in conjunction with other hairstyles of your choosing).

I can handle the SWF work, but I can't help you to find other heavy-eyeliner hairstyles. I know about the Ishizu example only because I manually processed it a few days ago. Other forum members may be able to suggest additional examples.

Are they in the archive?
The problem with the Archive is that you need to know exactly what you're looking for. For example: the Carmilla hairstyles from Boktai include beauty marks - but someone who wants to find beauty marks doesn't know that. He must instead browse through thousands of images one-by-one, which is absurd. When we get this stuff migrated to the RM, he could simply click the <mole> tag and see what pops up.

deadreaver

Content Creator
Is this what you're look for. Link

Also, Dante has a mod named "Sawyer_Eyes" (found in his Loader archive and listed under Extras) which gives a thicker look to the eyeliner. Link

Last edited:

Fraktured

Potential Patron
Is this what you're look for. Link

YES! theese are the exact ones I was looking for, Much apreciated.

Iv'e gone ahead and Added the apropriate Tags to the thred to help out people in the future.

I can handle the SWF work, but I can't help you to find other heavy-eyeliner hairstyles.

So yeah, that post holds pretty much everything im after Pretty basic, but effective. I have no Idea if the creator "rasptree" is still active or not and I have no idea of the correct way to go about modifying other peoples work but his files are the ones.

To be honest having to import them doesnt effect me that much personally, Im NO expert on mods, but I finally figured out how to rig moreclothing to import all my additional hairs and backrounds on startup anyway it doesnt inpeed my ability to mix them with custom hairs.
But I imagine theres still a large chunk of users who still dont know how to do that.

Thanks to everyone for getting back so quick.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.