What Would You order From a Replicator? (1 Viewer)

Rob

Vivacious Visitor
Just wondering what would you order the computer to make if Star Trek replicators were real.

I LOVE pasta so I would want a big bowl of fettuccine Alfredo with extra cheese and lots of blue cheese and other cheese of only the most potent variety. And a big ol' mug of German beer. And some pumpkin pie and/or cheesecake for dessert since those are my favorite desserts.

"Computer, I want a large bowl of fettuccine Alfredo with the most potent cheeses you've got, a pitcher of Beck's Beer, one New York cheesecake, and one pumpkin pie! Also make that pasta with an ass-ton of garlic!"

ZRI

Avid Affiliate
I'd probably try and confuse it, maybe ask for some food items and non-food items together.
"Computer, I'd like a quarter-pounder with cheese, swiss cheese, one lightbulb, large fries, a (insert obscure soda here), one Padd with Honey Select pre-installed..."

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I'd probably try and confuse it, maybe ask for some food items and non-food items together.
"Computer, I'd like a quarter-pounder with cheese, swiss cheese, one lightbulb, large fries, a (insert obscure soda here), one Padd with Honey Select pre-installed..."

I like the way you think.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I'd order Big Smoke's order. Sorry, I couldn't resist:

"I'll have two number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda."
-Big Smoke

Oh, and I'd also order tiramisu, chocolate cheesecake, a lot sushi, and a lot of cheese tortellini and ravioli. as well as some vegetable lasagna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.