[Flash/Browser] Welcome To Inventis[V0.35] [Erotic Interactive Fiction Game] (1 Viewer)

sneezy

Potential Patron
V0.3 (can be found here) has been released to the public as of today since v0.35 has been released to patrons.

V0.35 notes:
The village of Aritz Zonak has been completed for now. In this update you can find a few neat things like:

* Sexy scenes with Dyani as a man/m2f
* Sexy scenes with Askook as a man/m2f
* The transformation that will start your sissy path
* The jungle guide book has been updated with some fun info

The new update has brought the total word amount to 43k.

Enjoy and let me know what you think or want next!

Some of the new features coming up are also inside the game as a special preview. :)

Some preview Images(NSFW):
Sex With Dyani in your hut: https://i.imgur.com/0W6ePXr.jpg
Giving a blowjob to Askook: https://i.imgur.com/VZBAVQb.jpg

Download v0.35 here

Welcome to Inventis

The most innovative resort that helps its inhabitants to discover themselves using hypnotherapy. You seem to have lost your memories and now you have to recover them with hypnotherapy. Can you escape the Inventis resort? Is there another way out then being hypnotized? Who is that lady in your dreams and did I just see the snack machine stabbing someone with a stun rod?

In the Free Public Version of the game you will be able to find the power orb that helps you scan the minds of other people and crack the vault in an exciting hypnosis session. The Newest Patron Version will allow you to explore the newest update in which you can also get a physical exam from one of the most naughty nurses in the resort.

There is also a road map/guide that can be found on my Patreon.

The goal
You lost your memories and now have get them back. After that it is up to you wether you want to escape with your mind intact, become a submissive or go the other way and dominate to take over the resort itself. What will you choose? Either way you will have a lot of fun going through the experiences and interacting with the characters within the story.

Note: You can play both as dominant or submissive in this game. I wanted to cater to both sides in this game.

Preview Images (nsfw)
tied2.jpg

5gjuB2v.png

FEsEOGP.png

x7XqVx9.jpg

yhpRVrx.jpg
If you find any bugs or have any feedback for me please let me know and I will do my best for you to fix it!

Have fun~

Sneezy

Last edited:

sneezy

Potential Patron
V0.3 (can be found here) has been released to the public as of today since v0.35 has been released to patrons.

V0.35 notes:
The village of Aritz Zonak has been completed for now. In this update you can find a few neat things like:

* Sexy scenes with Dyani as a man/m2f
* Sexy scenes with Askook as a man/m2f
* The transformation that will start your sissy path
* The jungle guide book has been updated with some fun info

The new update has brought the total word amount to 43k.

Enjoy and let me know what you think or want next!

Some of the new features coming up are also inside the game as a special preview. :)

Some preview Images(NSFW):
Sex With Dyani in your hut: https://i.imgur.com/0W6ePXr.jpg
Giving a blowjob to Askook: https://i.imgur.com/VZBAVQb.jpg

Download v0.35 here

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi. Thanks for posting updates on your game. :smile:When you make an update, please delete older update posts. Doing so will allow our members to more quickly get the current information about your game.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

sneezy

Potential Patron
Hi. Thanks for posting updates on your game. :smile:When you make an update, please delete older update posts. Doing so will allow our members to more quickly get the current information about your game.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Thanks, will do! Thank you for the notification. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.