[PC] Vanilla Bean (5 Viewers)

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
This is a choose your own adventure game like thief and sword. The path you choose can lead you to your goal or to a horrid end. The girl looks a little on the loli side but that may just be me. Have fun!!!

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?i64duueukb6dgh6
Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6EB16LZZ

Fetishes: vore, guro, ryona, tentacles, loli?, rape, gangbang, beastiality

Attachments

• RJ063528_img_smp1.jpg
    RJ063528_img_smp1.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 2,002
  • RJ063528_img_smp3.jpg
    RJ063528_img_smp3.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 1,748
  • RJ063528_img_smp2.jpg
    RJ063528_img_smp2.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 1,567
Last edited by a moderator:

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
i get an error message "TNkDIB.GetScanLine: y is Out Of Range",i click ok three times and a window opens, then i try to click on the window and i get a lot of error boxes with interrogation signs and such, any ideas?

all i can say is what?
can you post a screenshot or try putting it on japanese unicode because it has never done that to anyone before

noice1

Potential Patron
Ah, I have this one, too. The big problem there is a lot of text here and you don't get much out of it unless you understand it, especially the choices you select. This is where Translation Aggregator can really help. Set up a text hook in the game process and it will automatically copy to clipboard and have web engines translate on the fly. A little tedious but if you want to read the scenes (I think it adds a lot), it's a big improvement over just blind clicking.

S

strawberry yogurt

took me 27 tries, i wonder why they decided to torture us by not saving what we've unlocked without replaying the whole thing all over again on the game-clear-data D:

anyway, unlocked all the endings and cgs

save file 1: all ending/cg unlocked clear data
save file 2&3: last cg route that's only available after you saved a clear data right after the credits
(choose the choices with "?" on save file 2, and the one with "!!" on save file 3)

;D

Attachments

banira.rar
865 bytes · Views: 399

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
took me 27 tries, i wonder why they decided to torture us by not saving what we've unlocked without replaying the whole thing all over again on the game-clear-data D:

anyway, unlocked all the endings and cgs

save file 1: all ending/cg unlocked clear data
save file 2&3: last cg route that's only available after you saved a clear data right after the credits
(choose the choices with "?" on save file 2, and the one with "!!" on save file 3)

;D

it saves what you unlocked you just choose a file and pick cg it'll have all the scenes you unlocked so far. also you can save in game so you don't have to restart every time.

noice1

Potential Patron
how do i set up the text hook in the game process?

First, with Translation Aggregator and the game running, go to Tools and then Launch Text Hooker (Ctrl+L). Then, you will see a list of your running processes. Choose the game process and choose ok. There are a lot of options but I generally don't recommend you mess with them unless you're sure of what they do.

D

darkheros

excuse is an Italy and reflected the same problem Traslation agregator open, but then I use it a moltitutine windows telling me that there is a problem and apple does not open I have already tried to Nteal AppLocale and we will write errors I hope that will help you resolve this dilemma:

1) ?????? 'Banira.exe' ?????? 0048424F ?????? 00000004 ??????????????????
2 )?????? 'Banira.exe' ?????? 00483EB3 ?????? 00000004 ??????????????????
and the last one I close everything and: EAssetrionFailed ??????? banira.exe? 0004BB4D ????????
TnKDIB.GetUseFMO: InternalDIB SHOULD NOT BE Nil (C: / App / Develop / Borald / Components / NkDIB.pas, 6469?).

noice1

Potential Patron
darkheros, I can't say I understand the issue you are having, and the error message you are getting makes no sense to me. It does sound like a compatibility problem with your system in some way, but, unfortunately I'm not sure what to recommend for you.

S

strawberry yogurt

i'm not sure if it'd help, but maybe it would've explained better if you could show us a screenshot of those errors, darkheros ;D

B

blackcrab

It will be good if I can read japanese language , but not yet.
so anyone have the way to translate a dialog box in the game?
even a crude translation is good enough , I really want know what game's creator want to tell me.

noice1

Potential Patron
Ah, I have this one, too. The big problem there is a lot of text here and you don't get much out of it unless you understand it, especially the choices you select. This is where Translation Aggregator can really help. Set up a text hook in the game process and it will automatically copy to clipboard and have web engines translate on the fly. A little tedious but if you want to read the scenes (I think it adds a lot), it's a big improvement over just blind clicking.

First, with Translation Aggregator and the game running, go to Tools and then Launch Text Hooker (Ctrl+L). Then, you will see a list of your running processes. Choose the game process and choose ok. There are a lot of options but I generally don't recommend you mess with them unless you're sure of what they do.

It will be good if I can read japanese language , but not yet.
so anyone have the way to translate a dialog box in the game?
even a crude translation is good enough , I really want know what game's creator want to tell me.

Why yes, see the above quotes. Actually, I think I need to make a correction: in the options for TA, you can tweak it to where it not only auto-copies to clipboard, but auto-sends selected text to the translators as well, saving time if you need to go back. There is a button next to each translator to auto-translate and you can set which translators to use.

Note the selected text at the bottom, and the tooltip information next to the button I mentioned. The text hook is what is used to pull dialogue from games, it will go into a secondary window the program opens to capture it as it scrolls in the game.

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Why yes, see the above quotes. Actually, I think I need to make a correction: in the options for TA, you can tweak it to where it not only auto-copies to clipboard, but auto-sends selected text to the translators as well, saving time if you need to go back. There is a button next to each translator to auto-translate and you can set which translators to use.

Note the selected text at the bottom, and the tooltip information next to the button I mentioned. The text hook is what is used to pull dialogue from games, it will go into a secondary window the program opens to capture it as it scrolls in the game.

What ever it grabs always translates into this in babelfish """"""""""........................... Here here here here densely, here here here here densely it is it is it is it is it is it is it is it is it is the [hahahahahahahahahazuzuzuzuzuzuzuzuzu] [ji] [ji] [ji] [ji] [ji] [ji] [ji] [ji] the [ya] [ya] [ya] [ya] [ya] [ya] [ya] [ya]...........................""""""""""" How do I get it to actually pull text from the dialog boxes?

Edit:

Nevermind, I got it to stop repeating and to pull new dialogue. Not that I understand it any better though.

noice1

Potential Patron
There are different points which are grabbing text, you'll see a drop-down list in the new window that opens when the text hooker is injected. From there, there is an option menu. Open that and you can remove repetitions. If it's not pulling the actual dialogue box text, then it's not on the right hook. Keep tinkering with those and try scrolling more text. I've had it work fine in some games, others it seems buggy. If it's completely borked, it might not be Japanese. Otherwise I'd blame it on some other error, because I know I've gotten it to work in some capacity with this game.

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, I got it to work, however I played with the repetition options, both character and phrase, and didn't notice any difference, eventually I just gave up and looked back about 15 mins later and it was working much better, but as I said, I still can't understand what the meaning behind 95% of the dialog is. Oh well, I just memorize which options I used before and go from there.

G

Greenmaw

trouble with the Aggregator. Text hooked it but it seems to do... nothing? do i have to run it first, or something?

noice1

Potential Patron
trouble with the Aggregator. Text hooked it but it seems to do... nothing? do i have to run it first, or something?

Hi, I need more information. You say you started the game, opened the text hooker, selected the game process and injected it, but nothing happens? You should get a new window pop up and it will start catching text. There are many hooks (or channels, if you prefer), and you have to tune it to the right one to capture the dialogue text (otherwise you get gibberish that must be some of the program's subroutines or something).

R

ryo18

Hi quick question, all the other games work on my system except this one, I have a similar problem to darkhero except when i open the game i get the error, "getscanline outof range" x3 then lots of "?????? 'Banira.exe' ?????? 0048424F ?????? 00000004 ??????????????????" after which the game screen turns white. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Ty.

G

Greenmaw

Hi, I need more information. You say you started the game, opened the text hooker, selected the game process and injected it, but nothing happens? You should get a new window pop up and it will start catching text. There are many hooks (or channels, if you prefer), and you have to tune it to the right one to capture the dialogue text (otherwise you get gibberish that must be some of the program's subroutines or something).

Well i start it up with Applocale which i feel may play into it, somehow. And basically once i bring up tools and text hook, i select the baniera process from the list beside it and click okay. The game pauses for a moment, and then nothing else happens. Theres no attempt at a translation. Its somewhat confusing. Is there something else im needed to do?

noice1

Potential Patron
Hmm, I'm no expert on Applocale. By that I mean I've never used it before. That could potentially be a problem since I would think Aggregator has to have the right access to levels of the operating system in order to function properly. Then again I'm just talking out of my butt since I don't know how AL works, but it sure sounded right. Is there some reason you need to use that?

F

flames

yeah neko i dont know how to sreenshot YET but this "TNkDIB.GetScanLine: y is Out Of Range", is also 1 of mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.