Urban Reign (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Urban Reign for PS2 [Namco (Namco Bandai)]

Published: 2005
Genre: Beat 'em up, brawler

Ryona:
  • Multiple playable women characters who are martial artists and basically fighting with bare hands.
  • Every single character in the game has at least 2-4 grapple attacks, and while most of them are of wrestling moves, with over at least 30-40 characters, and seval of them female, you're going to have a lot of fun figuring out everyone's movelist on all of the women in this game.
  • Heroines Shun Ying Lee (the girl in blue) and Lilian can be selected. Shun Ying Lee is in the perfect outfit to be beaten up in. She is the brightest character in the game, and th easiest one to target and see how the attacks are being done to her. The fact that she is one of the few girls in the game, along with a main story in which involves her dealing with almost every gang member in her city, just helps in setting up the ryona mood.

Ryona example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krqSW0z-HW4

Credits to pirajacinto for originally making this post.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Has anyone been able to get this running with an emulator?
I can load it with PCSX2, but if I try to actually play the game it crashes.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I think it works in the newer beta version of PCSX2, although the game does seem to crash a lot randomly.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Especially Bain's. That sleeperhold on her is a-ma-zing. Her groans are really nice too.

I've been playing this game a lot more, and not just for that. This is something Namco should revisit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.