Uploading Resources to the Fiction Category (1 Viewer)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Not entirely sure if this is a site issue per se, but I felt it necessary to post this here anyway.

So, I just finished a short story today and posted it to my fiction thread like I usually do. In addition to this, I also normally post my stories to the RM under the fiction category, but this time, I found that category to be absent. Is this something only I'm experiencing? Or was this a change that was recently added that I'm unaware of?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
When uploading fiction to the RM, this is what I see:
1676538695279.png
I am unable to see the fiction category on this list.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Okay, now I understand. I'll contact the gurus and see if they will correct the problem.
Very respectfully,
fleet

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Over at the discord site Samoth Samoth posted the following.
"Huh. That's... weird. For what it's worth, I've found a workaround (though it requires an admin to solve) - an uploaded resource can be moved via the "Move resource" button, which does let me move items into the Fiction section. We'll still need to look into it, but for the time being we can manually fix it once it's uploaded."

While the gurus are figuring out a permanent fix: if you still want your stuff in the fiction section, upload it into the Games/Flash Games section and send me a PM asking that it be moved to the fiction section.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Over at the discord site Samoth Samoth posted the following.
"Huh. That's... weird. For what it's worth, I've found a workaround (though it requires an admin to solve) - an uploaded resource can be moved via the "Move resource" button, which does let me move items into the Fiction section. We'll still need to look into it, but for the time being we can manually fix it once it's uploaded."

While the gurus are figuring out a permanent fix: if you still want your stuff in the fiction section, upload it into the Games/Flash Games section and send me a PM asking that it be moved to the fiction section.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Thanks for the update! Will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.