Unseen and Unknown (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
"This is a nice place," remarked Michelle.

"It's a beautiful canyon, indeed," replied Jaycee. Julia Chang had gone to great lengths to hide her identity, even going as far as undoing her heritage hair braids, letting her hair flow down to the middle of her back loosely under her lucha mask.

"Christie told me to meet her here, I wonder what she wanted?"

"Hey... what's that?" Michelle pointed. Jaycee followed the direction of her finger. Then she took off running without waiting for Michelle.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing? You want a fight? Why don't you try me?"

Jaycee came to a screeching halt when the purple-clad figure whipped around, her attention had. It was a terrible sight... She was clad in some kind of purple material. It hugged her body tightly, as if she had been submerged in it up to her chest. Her skin was a ghostly pallor, and her eyes were an unholy yellow colour, and the presence of detail such as pupils and irises made it all the more demonic looking. Her inky black hair hung to her shoulders. And she had a handful of Christie's hair, holding her near the canyon's edge. They were struggling, and it looked like the figure was looking to throw Christie over the edge.

Christie took this opportunity to try to stage a comeback, but the ghoulish woman turned and punched Christie in the jaw. Christie went slack and lay back on the rocks. Then the figure hauled her up so that she was resting, sitting on her legs in a kneeling position. Christie looked like she'd already had quite the number done on her. Her hair was tousled and ragged. Welts and bruises showed on her body, a testament to how painful it must have been to show the damage so quickly. A thin rivulet of blood trickled its way from a small nick on her forehead slowly down her face, creating a ghastly scene where as the blood plotted its channel down her face, it appeared as if the skin on her face were being split open. Fortunately that was not the case, but it looked so much worse than it would have had her face simply been smeared in blood. It looked like Unknown had forced dirt into the Brazilian beauty's mouth, just to completely assert dominance.

"Who the hell are you, and what are you doing?" Jaycee demanded. "I'll have answers!"

"Hmhmhmhm." giggled the figure. Her voice carried a slight echo, making it sound hollow and otherworldly. "So you shall. First question's answer: You may address me as Unknown. As for your second question...I wish only to destroy." With that, she pulled Christie up a little by her hair, and at the same time, spun and delivered a nasty superkick that caught her directly in the jaw. Christie fell over backward, but there was nothing to catch her...

"OH MY GOD!" Jaycee screamed. Seconds later, the dull thump of Christie's body slamming into the canyon floor some 40 feet below nearly made her vomit.

Jaycee forgot everything, wanting only to check on her friend. She rushed over to the edge of the chasm, looking down. Christie had landed in a terrible position. It looked like she'd broken a leg, and she had landed on one of her arms. If her neck or back wasn't broken, it'd be a miracle. Jaycee couldn't tell if Christie was even still alive at this point. She was eerily motionless.

Before Jaycee could whirl on Unknown and yell, Unknown had caught her around the neck with a Dragon Sleeper and locked it up tight. Jaycee immediately couldn't breathe and was being bent backwards. She clenched her teeth and tried to pry Unknown's arm away from her throat. Unknown wrenched the hold on Julia a little before dropping down to one knee and bouncing Jaycee like a basketball off her other knee with a backbreaker. Jaycee groaned a little in pain but suppressed most of it.

Michelle had finally snapped into action, having processed everything that happened. Michelle sneaked up behind Unknown, unfortunately too late to stop the backbreaker, and grabbed her around the waist. This clearly had caught Unknown off guard, letting go of Jaycee's neck. Michelle snapped backward and plowed Unknown into the rock outcropping with a German suplex, pounding her head, neck and shoulders off the rock face. It should have knocked the sense out of her, but Unknown rolled through and landed on her feet like it was nothing. She had sneaked up on Michelle before she'd managed to recover. Unknown tapped her on the shoulder, and when Michelle turned around, she was met with a swift kick to the stomach. Michelle gagged and doubled over, where Unknown grabbed a hold of her and hooked her in a suplex, then grabbed one of her legs at the knee, and delivered it fisherman suplex style. Michelle slammed off the gritty canyon floor, holding her head, trying to get her wits back.

Unknown turned back to Jaycee, who was standing, testing her back. As she turned around, Unknown was there to greet her with a massive clothesline. It slammed off her chest and neck, and was so hard that it caused her to flip over backwards and land face down on the ground. Unknown pounced quickly, squatting over Jaycee's back and pulling her arms over her knees, slapping Jaycee into a camel clutch. She reared back on Jaycee's chin, eliciting a scream of pain as her spine and neck bent back, the scream she was denied on the backbreaker.

Jaycee squirmed and wriggled, but Unknown was so physically strong, it was.... well, it was unnatural. She easily bent Jaycee backward, drawing a shrill cry as her spine was forced into its strained position. Unknown wrenched on Jaycee's chin, pulling her head back. Jaycee felt like her head was going to tear off in Unknown's hands. The relief was immediate as Michelle had attacked Unknown, breaking the hold. Jaycee lay on the ground heaving, sharply drawing breath, trying to fight off the stabbing pain.

Michelle wasn't so lucky. Unknown had released Jaycee and very quickly stood and spun to face Michelle. Stepping off Jaycee, Unknown planted a kick into Michelle's stomach, doubling her over again. With a quick hook and a fall, she rammed Michelle's head off the canyon floor with a DDT. Michelle's head bounced off the ground, and she lay there stunned. Unknown stepped over to her legs and wrapped them in a figure 4 around one of her own. Then she clasped her hands, and sat down on Michelle's back with a Texas Cloverleaf. Pain immediately shot through Michelle's bent knee as it threatened to pop on her, and she shrieked in agony. This only seemed to encourage Unknown, who continued to pour on the pressure, sitting lower and lower on Michelle, hiking her legs up higher, and cinching the hold tighter and deeper. Michelle fought the urge to cry, but couldn't completely suppress the tears as her legs and back threatened to go on strike and just quit. Jaycee heard Michelle screaming and did everything she could to push herself to her feet.

"Mother... I'm coming.." she said to herself. She ignored the pain in her back and hooked Unknown into a Dragon Sleeper choke of her own, jumping up and wrapping her legs around Unknown as she peeled her off Michelle, and pulling her over using her body weight. Unknown struggled a little bit before managing to slide her hand under Jaycee's arm, and pried it away. With blinding speed, Unknown spun so she was facing Jaycee, then grabbed her and rolled, hooking Jaycee into her own choke hold, a Guillotine choke. Unknown lay on her back with Jaycee on top of her, her arm around Jaycee's neck. Unknown put her legs around Jaycee's body completing the scissors, and then reared back, forcing all the air out of Jaycee. She rocked back and forth as Jaycee suffered in another choke hold. Jaycee tried to punch her way out of it, but Unknown simply absorbed them. Jaycee's punches began to falter and weaken, and then her arm dropped as Unknown put her nearly unconscious with it. Wanting to prolong her suffering, she released the choke, and Jaycee greedily gasped for breath as if she were trying to claim all the oxygen for her own.

Michelle was massaging her legs, trying to get feeling back in, and Unknown figured she would be no threat, so she turned her attention back to Jaycee. She rolled her onto her back and then delivered a hard punch to her solar plexus. The thump of fist meeting bone was a sick one, and Jaycee's body jolted as if she'd been shocked.

Unknown left Jaycee to recover enough to feel her next punishment, as she turned back to Michelle again. Michelle's confidence was gone. "No... no, please.." she begged off. Unknown's cold stare with her jaundiced eyes stabbed through Michelle, and she realized she would receive no quarter. Michelle reached down for Michelle, scooping her up by the torso and her legs, and then swiftly delivered a backbreaker, sidewalk-slam style. Michelle's spine flexed backward around Unknown's knee and she cried out in pain. Unknown stood, easily hefting Michelle's body weight, and Michelle realized Unknown had her dead to rights. Unknown dropped again, taking care not to use her full force so that the onslaught could continue, else she could have simply snuffed Michelle's life then and there. Michelle squealed again as her spine bore the brunt of more punishment.

Unknown figured this was a good time to go back to Jaycee, who had not been able to move much after the solar plexus punch. As Jaycee saw Unknown's form appear over her again, she silently whimpered to herself, knowing more torment was coming. She wasn't wrong. Unknown roughly hoisted her up, and then draped her across her shoulders. Unknown's hands found Jaycee's chin and thigh, and the next thing Jaycee knew, she was being bucked up and down in a torture rack. Jaycee's scream was fragmented as each bounce cut it into its own piece. Jaycee felt like her back was being treated the same way. It burned and ached, and she knew she would have a lot of trouble moving the next day. Little did she know that was about to be the least of her worries. Unknown dropped Jaycee off her shoulders, as she smacked into the ground again. Unknown then grabbed Jaycee's mask, and pulled on it.

"No.. no!" Jaycee cried out in shock. But she couldn't stop the inevitable.

Michelle looked just in time to see Jaycee unmasked, but Jaycee was facing away from her. Unknown took a handful of Jaycee's hair, and looked into her face. Then she looked at Michelle.

"Oh my," Unknown remarked. "Michelle, I believe you may know this young woman..."

Unknown dragged Jaycee in a 180 degree spin so she was facing Michelle. Unknown held her upper body aloft by the hair, revealing Jaycee to be Julia. Michelle gasped in shock, and then hot rage set in.

"You bitch!" Michelle rarely cursed. "You will pay for this!"

Unknown responded simply by bending up one of Julia's legs, crossing it over, falling forward and crossing her arms over her face. Julia screamed in agony as Unknown set in with an STF.

"AAAAHHHH!" Julia's scream pierced through the air, but it pierced through Michelle's heart even sharper. "MOTHER, HELP ME!"

That was all Michelle needed. Ignoring all the pain and the potential damage she could cause herself, she forced herself up to her feet immediately, trying to block the pain. She angrily stalked over to Unknown, and bashed her in the head with a large rock. Unknown's head whipped back and the STF was broken... but she slowly brought her head forward again to glare at Michelle. Michelle had managed to cut her slightly, and she bled the same purple ooze that seemed to coat most of her body. Unknown flicked her arm out and grabbed Michelle by the throat, goozling her and digging her fingers into Michelle's throat. Michelle dropped the rock as Unknown hauled her into the air, viciously driving her into the canyon floor with a thunderous chokeslam. Michelle smashed off the ground and lay on her side, coughing from the impact. A scream filled her ears again a couple of seconds later. Unknown had Julia back in the STF and was cranking it hard.

Michelle's motherly instinct took over and she forced herself to her feet again, slower this time. She hefted the rock, which felt heavier this time. As she prepared to strike, Unknown rolled off Julia, breaking the hold again. This time she scooped up Michelle, putting an arm between her legs and hefting her onto her shoulder. She clasped Michelle around the back, and then dropped her in a devastating tombstone piledriver. Michelle's head bounced off the ground, her neck and spine compressed momentarily, and the pain coursed through her body. As she lay there blinking, trying to recover, she heard Julia again. "No, no, please, not again! Not agaiAAAAHHH!!! AAAAHHHHMMMFFFFFFFF!" Unknown had her hands around Julia's mouth this time, muffling her screams.

For her part, Julia couldn't fight back anymore and was only capable of taking everything Unknown dished out. Unknown began to tighten the hold hard. Julia screamed her muffled cry and tears began to roll down her eyes. Finally, Unknown began to apply some of her supernatural strength. Julia's bent knee popped with a sick wet sound. Her body shook in a spasm in response to the new pain. Her screaming became almost animalistic howls of pain. Ribs broke, discs in her spine crunched together and cracked. Her body made all sorts of terrible breaking sounds, and her constant howling sobbing echoed throughout the canyon. All the while, Unknown simply coldly stared down Michelle, daring her to do something. Michelle valiantly tried to get to her feet, but she was slow doing it, and even then, she had no strength left with which to lift the rock she tried to break Unknown's skull with. All she knew was that her adopted daughter was being hurt, and hurt bad, and she had to try to stop it somehow.

Julia was in searing agony and began to frantically beat a submission on Unknown's arm with her hand. Unknown repositioned her hands so they were around Julia's throat. Now she was still in the incredibly painful STF, but Unknown was choking the life out of her too. She tightened the hold some more and Julia's knee cracked as the joint broke, surgery now being the only option to fix that. Ribs continued to crack with the pressure. Her neck popped wetly and she choked and gagged, beginning to turn purple. She continued tapping her submission the whole time, but her tapping began to get more and more weak as the pain and the chokehold conspired to knock her unconscious. Finally, Julia's body couldn't take it anymore, and she succumbed to unconsciousness, passing out in Unknown's nasty combination STF and chokehold.

Michelle had never felt such fury in her life. She wanted nothing more than to take this Unknown and rip her apart with her bare hands. She tried to get over to Julia as fast as she could, but in her injured state, it was not a fast journey. And all the while, Unknown had an unconscious Julia in a brutal, body-bending STF choke combo. Michelle's rage was stifled when Unknown finally released Julia from her prison and then buried a punch deep into her midsection. Michelle felt like she was going to black out then and there. She wished she had when Unknown grabbed her by the waist and flipped her up in a powerbomb. She knew this was going to hurt, and she was right, as Unknown demolished her with it. Michelle's head banged off the cavern floor, knocking her unconscious and concussing her. Her body limply fell to the ground.

Unknown surveyed her work. Michelle and Julia had been thoroughly destroyed. She peered over the side of the valley cliff, and looked at Christie. She had laid completely motionless the whole time this was going on. Dust and dirt had settled over her, giving her a thin grimy film. Their roads to recovery would be long ones.

"Unh..." Unknown grunted. She dropped to one knee. Her transformation was undoing itself. She was reverting back to Jun. "Auh... un... EYYYYYYAAAAHHHHHHH!!" She screamed, as she reverted completely back to Jun, and then dropped to the ground unconscious.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
As you know, I've been anticipating Jaycee ryona ever since they announced the change for Julia months ago. A hot pro wrestler in the Tekken universe? Sign me up!

Like your Tina story, I can tell that this is one that just flowed out of that sick head of yours and I don't blame you. Julia, classic or in her new outfit, is a great victim. So is Christie and I see you couldn't help tossing her in (and then tossing her out) of your story. Mean.

Having Julia be revealed at the end and then calling for her mother was truly cruel and it really hammered home just how dire the situation was for both women. You also made a smart choice to divide the action evenly between the two, with Julia taking most of the submissions and Michelle getting the power moves.

This was probably the most brutal STF you've ever described and considering it's your favourite hold, that's saying something. Good work as always. Now to get working on my own Jaycee story...

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
I felt this would've been more believeable if Jaycee/Michelle were facing off against King/Armor King. Unknown using pro-wrestling moves.......... I dunno. It just doesn't fit well with me.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I felt this would've been more believeable if Jaycee/Michelle were facing off against King/Armor King. Unknown using pro-wrestling moves.......... I dunno. It just doesn't fit well with me.

In the Radenverse (and TheCrimsonRiskverse now that I think about it), every aspiring villain is forced to attend at least 2 years of wrestling school. If you can't do a decent power bomb or camel clutch, then how are you supposed to properly humble a heroine? Tuition is free as long as you bring your own victim to practice on...hmm, this is actually giving me kind of a weird story idea.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster

You sir have never played the original Tekken Tag Tournament for the PS2. Unknown has the movesets of about half the roster (not all of them) so I've got perfect justification for it. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.