[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (1 Viewer)

CEX

Casual Client
oh, yea i did, it works for me.. i saw on other forums that it worked too.. can't post it here, but easy search in google will bring it to you :)

F

funny_dude

I would instantly become a Patreon if you made a Linux release of the game!

Unreal Engine should make that easy.

Doomer

3D Artist
Modder
I would be happy to make build! The thing is.. we can't test it because we don't use Linux.. but can try and see if it works
Add linux support tier then for linux users? By other hand Wine and stuff can be used, I guess.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Add linux support tier then for linux users? By other hand Wine and stuff can be used, I guess.
Damn... that's actually a brilliant idea!! But would they/you be ok with getting a build that might not work 100% and testing it? That's the main problem with Linux - we just can't test it

CEX

Casual Client
well, you can.. linux is free and you can simply use ubuntu or something that's stable and test it out. really not that of a big deal :)

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
well, you can.. linux is free and you can simply use ubuntu or something that's stable and test it out. really not that of a big deal :)

Heh.. I guess you are right. That being said.. last time I installed Linux was about 15 years ago.. so.. no idea how easy it is now.. back in the day it was a pain in the ass. I LOVED it actually.. but was a major pain in the ass

CEX

Casual Client
it's still a pain in the ass, for the most part. but a lot of control comes with it :P

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
why no online markeeeeeeet????
great build though :P

Thanks! :).

Well.. the on-line market is a pain in the ass to build. We need the saving system to work perfectly first. Then we need to make sure there are no cheats.. then get servers and so on... it's really a lot of things that need to work well together, so it takes time to build and we rather "do it right" and not just fast and bad

CEX

Casual Client
Isn't there some sort of guidelines to it? or at least for the basic of it?
You could run tests on the online market and just notify the players that at a certain point all of their data would reset, so it'll give you enough time to see what kind of 'cheats' are reported or bugs that people are taking advantage on..
I think developers are a lot of times scared of going to the online side, but you can't possibly imagine to do it 'right' on the first time around..

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Isn't there some sort of guidelines to it? or at least for the basic of it?
You could run tests on the online market and just notify the players that at a certain point all of their data would reset, so it'll give you enough time to see what kind of 'cheats' are reported or bugs that people are taking advantage on..
I think developers are a lot of times scared of going to the online side, but you can't possibly imagine to do it 'right' on the first time around..

Thats an interesting thought.. so.. like a Beta, but that will be deleted after some time? Or like a season? So that cheats don't matter as much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.