[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (1 Viewer)

CEX

Casual Client
I downloaded the newest build and I noticed the dungeon table kinda fades out with the camera movement? What's up with that?

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I downloaded the newest build and I noticed the dungeon table kinda fades out with the camera movement? What's up with that?
That's just a new feature to help with character visibility. We don't want the table getting in the way haha

aguy7

Potential Patron
After upgrading to 19.5 I get the following error when launching the game:

“LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - ‘HUNG’).

Any idea what’s wrong here or how to fix it? Thanks.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
After upgrading to 19.5 I get the following error when launching the game:

“LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - ‘HUNG’).

Any idea what’s wrong here or how to fix it? Thanks.
What are your PC specs?

Shamirandres

3D Artist
Teacher
Hey! Hello, I just created an account here but would there be a way for me to directly connect with the devs? I'm a Technical Artist and would love to get to know more :grin:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hey! Hello, I just created an account here but would there be a way for me to directly connect with the devs? I'm a Technical Artist and would love to get to know more :grin:
The post immediately above yours is by the developer. Click on their username and send them a private conversation.

CEX

Casual Client
I think I have an issue

My character now starts with 1500 denari instead of 5000

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
How do you feel about adding a full screen map? Or just something to indicate where to go? The icons are nice but I think the wayfinding system can still be improved!

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
How do you feel about adding a full screen map? Or just something to indicate where to go? The icons are nice but I think the wayfinding system can still be improved!
It's in the works! We just posted a sneak peek of it earlier today on our Discord server. In case you'd like to see it, I'll link it below :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.