[PC] [Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game (Trailer) (1 Viewer)

CEX

Casual Client
Great update!! Super hot new scenes for sure. But could I maybe get an answer to my previous question?

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Great update!! Super hot new scenes for sure. But could I maybe get an answer to my previous question?
Toggling would be a lot of work when talking about animations, since we have a cinematic system and would have to animate each scene at least twice. So, for now at least, we're planning for there to be specific quests/scenes you get to play as futa, that way it's also optional for people who aren't into it :)

CEX

Casual Client
Toggling would be a lot of work when talking about animations, since we have a cinematic system and would have to animate each scene at least twice. So, for now at least, we're planning for there to be specific quests/scenes you get to play as futa, that way it's also optional for people who aren't into it :)
Ah yeah, I get it. I assume you're a small team as well, which makes this type of thing harder. I'd love if ot were an option all the time, but still I will definitely enjoy the quests.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Ah yeah, I get it. I assume you're a small team as well, which makes this type of thing harder. I'd love if ot were an option all the time, but still I will definitely enjoy the quests.
We'll make sure you'll enjoy them. Lots of people are waiting eagerly for them, so we're working hard!

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
I saw on you fetish list that there's going to be pregnancy. Do you already have any plans on how it's going to appear in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.