[PC] [Unity 3d] Abanoned : A tale of forgotten lives (1 Viewer)

Kerni

Potential Patron
HI all ,

I just want to post my selfmade game here (if anyone is interested in 3d erotic stuff)
Abandoned_Menu_IconText.PNG

A short story synapsis :

You play as Victor Trend who was just scanning some rocks in a asteroid fields for minerals and metals until you have found a secret abandoned base from a former empire.
A Artificial intelligence calls you and would like to request help from you in exchange for the complete control of the base.

In the story you will discover some naughty/lewd secrets in this base along with two main heroines.
(Warning : I build much of my fetisches into the game like restraines and machines.. and.. stuff..)

The current development status so far :
- still alpha version !
- about 7000 VN frames
- about 4 GB unpacked /1GB packed
- Using DX 11
- Needs > 5 GB of RAM (heavy texture load , Please consider to use half texture resolution option in menu)

Known bugs :

- if SSAA is activated you can no longer click on 3D buttons (you can still click onto the 2D GUI buttons)
- Performance is very low due to high polygon 3dChars from Daz3d ( i did not optimized the models itself only the clothes a bit)
- My english is... ahmm.. xD

Planned little features :
- home button in fight to reset camera position
- More hairstyles for this girls
- several bugfixes ^_^

Change log : 0.17 to 0.17_1 (Apply Patch!)

- Fixed some minor issues with the story
- Added : you can now Ask Aemi to wear her BDSM suit again (only if she is aroused)
- Added : Start game button if you are not able to use the Mesh buttons at the start of the game

Download mega 0.17_1
Download Google Drive

Our heroines :
Aemi :
AATOFL_AemiV0.06.gif

and Vivian :
AATOFL_VivianIdleGIf.gif

And some screens :
AATOFL_LaboratoryRoomVivianStimulatioNTest.PNG

AATOFL_ScreenshotV0.06.PNG

AATOFL_Screenshot_2_V0.06.PNG

and.. my patreon page : Kerni is creating adult 3D/2D story based games | Patreon

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Will the full (final) version be free?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Okay. Thanks. The reason I asked is because Undertow has very specific rules about posting a Patreon link.

Kerni

Potential Patron
Added a little patch to fix some issues with the story and the free roaming mode.
Download link in first post ^_^

EDIT : the patch did not work for everyone so i just uploaded the new game version as a whole build.

Last edited:

shizelkid

Potential Patron
Very nicely done. i would like to tell you some pointers if you dont mine. ill message you if thats okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.