[PC] [UE4] King of Brothels - Adult Club Management 3D Sex Game (3 Viewers)

CEX

Casual Client
We actually already have that! You just need to press C on your keyboard to change your point of view.
Yeah, I know, but I mean when just playing, outside of sex scenes. I know sex already has that option.

KoBxxx

Potential Patron
Yeah, I know, but I mean when just playing, outside of sex scenes. I know sex already has that option.
Pressing C to change POV works outside of sex scenes as well :), you can use it to watch the strippers or just to play first person if you want.

CEX

Casual Client
Pressing C to change POV works outside of sex scenes as well :), you can use it to watch the strippers or just to play first person if you want.
Ohh, I thought it was only for sex scenes... watching the strippers this way is way better.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
I know it's supposed to be a club, but I saw a game room of sorts, so I was wondering if there's going to be some kind of gambling mini games or system in the future builds.

KoBxxx

Potential Patron
I know it's supposed to be a club, but I saw a game room of sorts, so I was wondering if there's going to be some kind of gambling mini games or system in the future builds.
Yeah, we want to implement some kind of gambling system. We think it's an interesting idea for a management game in which money matters a lot.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, we want to implement some kind of gambling system. We think it's an interesting idea for a management game in which money matters a lot.
I approve! I really like mini games as a way to make extra money in games, I hope there's blackjack lol.

CEX

Casual Client
Is the game going to have voice acting? The trailer I saw for the game had some great VA. Just wanted to know if it's something to look forward to or not.

KoBxxx

Potential Patron
Is the game going to have voice acting? The trailer I saw for the game had some great VA. Just wanted to know if it's something to look forward to or not.
We definitely want to! But as we're still very very early in development it would very much depend on our community backing, if it's being requested, budget, etc.

CEX

Casual Client
We definitely want to! But as we're still very very early in development it would very much depend on our community backing, if it's being requested, budget, etc.
Yeah I get it. I hope it's possible though, I think it really enhances the gaming experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.