[UE4] Boob Simulator (1 Viewer)

rathren

Potential Patron
attachment.php

Hey Guys! :)

besides making nude mods for games here I started making my own game in Unreal engine 4. I just added it on Patreon!

This projects goal is to simulate boobs with the most realistic physics and graphics possible. Doing so I use the newest technologies like Nvidia FleX witch isn't yet and might never even be officially released for UE4!
Here a preview video:

I would love to hear what you guys think about this project and any ideas would be much appreciated! :)

Sorry for the pay wall for now. But this really took an insane amount of my time and I don't wanna release a free demo before it has a little more content.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Is the full game going to be available for free?
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
attachment.php

Hey Guys! :)

besides making nude mods for games here I started making my own game in Unreal engine 4. I just added it on Patreon!

This projects goal is to simulate boobs with the most realistic physics and graphics possible. Doing so I use the newest technologies like Nvidia FleX witch isn't yet and might never even be officially released for UE4!
Here a preview video:
[video=vimeo;129819192]https://vimeo.com/129819192[/video]

I would love to hear what you guys think about this project and any ideas would be much appreciated! :)

Sorry for the pay wall for now. But this really took an insane amount of my time and I don't wanna release a free demo before it has a little more content.

Great..! what if you make a RPG game with this.:p

rathren

Potential Patron
Is the full game going to be available for free?
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Yes I think the final version will be free. But I guess it gonna take some time until its that far :)

Great..! what if you make a RPG game with this.:p

A RPG will be a little harder to make I think but when this is done I sure can try using the physics for a RPG character.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Yes I think the final version will be free. But I guess it gonna take some time until its that far :)

Good to know, since Gamevixenzone site rules permit requesting donations when the game is free. If you were selling the game we'd have to delete the links.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Fang

Potential Patron
That's a pretty interesting concept. Are you aiming for the jelly like boobs physics like Dead or Alive 5's OMG setting? 'Cos it does looked like that. ;)

rathren

Potential Patron
That's a pretty interesting concept. Are you aiming for the jelly like boobs physics like Dead or Alive 5's OMG setting? 'Cos it does looked like that. ;)
This is just the beginning I aiming to make it looks as real as possible (and I know I am far away from that :D )

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Wonderful, I really approve this. There is btw a new Flex version coming which will be more improved and will support more types of bodies. I hope you add a full body for it so the ass wil get same behaviour: you can also add hairworks for pubic hair and armpits hair. You can at least add the armpits hair with different if you concentrate on the chest for the time being, just add it as either enable/disable option if you have time. You can add milk squirting from the boobs (pussy squirting if you do full body one day) , since now UE4 supports fluid shader and this will be improved too. You can add nipple piercing option, and when the nipple is pierced and piercing is removed , the milk squirt fom the piercing holes. You can also add different types of nipples and areolas with different lengths and colours and add different skins too. Flex can allow you to get both natural breasts which are hanging and very jggly and fake ones which are very round and stiff and you can add the surgery scar underneath them and by groping them you can find the scars. Really Flex and Hairworks can give you infinite ideas. Thanks !

Last edited:

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
I see that wou will add different types of boobs and even boob sliders. It seems you will add FleX liquid simulations for milk lactation which is great. I really hope you will add the other ideas I mentioned in my previous post like HairWorks (for hair, armpits hair, pubic hair), the piercings etc if it is possible. Your project is shaping to be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.