Twists of My Life [v0.4] [VN] [Ren'Py] PC/Linux/MAC. (1 Viewer)

novel

Potential Patron
Постер готовый 2.png

Updated: 14.04.2018
Developer/Publisher: novel Novel is creating Games | Patreon
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5
Language: Eng/Rus
Genre: Oral sex, voyeurism, sex toys, visual novel, ren'py, 3DCG, sex, anal sex , foot job.

OVERVIEW
So what is the game about?

You are student of a law school in the city "N".
You live a normal life, study, meet different people and etc.
In short, you do what most people of your age do.
At a certain moment you get yourself into problems which cause the need to move and so the story begins.
I try to make everyone special with own personality, habits, not just different models of DAZ.

At the current moment game contains more than 823 high-quality pictures and 40000 words in total. Half of the arts from the previous updates were changed with the ones of a higher quality.

Screenshots

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "ToML.exe" to start playing.

"Twists of My Life" v.0.51.03 Ren'Py PC/Linux/MAC/Android

Last edited:

novel

Potential Patron
"Twists of My Life" v.0.51.03 Ren'Py PC/Linux/MAC/Android
Apr 14 at 8:12pm
Attention.
1) Use your saves of the 18th day during game in order to avoid any bugs. Do not use saves of the 19th day.

2) The size has been decreased due to change of pics format, from PNG into WEBP

Besides routine sex with Ann were added two new sex scenes. One new event with Helga. The english version of the game contains 52000 words. The 0.5 update added 203 new arts and 3 gifs.

"Twists of My Life" v.0.51.03 Ren'Py PC/Linux/MAC/Android | Novel on Patreon

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hello. I appreciate you posting information about your game here at Undertow. I've deleted several outdated update posts. They add no value to the thread and prevent members from quickly finding information about the newest version.When you post a new update, please delete old updates.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.