Tv Show > She Spies (1 Viewer)

choke1987

Ryonani Teamster
She Spies

Interrogation Scene > Lasts about 1-2 minutes. A cute blonde girl gets punched in the face a couple of times and as a bonus she's tied up and is smartly dressed. starts at about 21:25.

She Spies

Interrogation Scene > 3 girls are supspended arms over head and and all of them are punched in the face. Kind of a cool scene as the camera focus's on the girls faces so its almost like a POV scene. The action is at the very start of the episode.

Sorry i can't upload and pics or just the relevant scenes... I'm terrible with computers and have no idea how to do that! But at least you can skip straight to the action!

Also i found a website, Database Query , its mostly a bondage in mainstream movies and tv shows etc. database but it also allows you to search for your own descriptions like beating, interrogation etc. and it will list every film in its database that a user has submitted with that description in it. It's a cool way to find potential ryona scene's quite easily!.. it led me to these scenes.. Hope you enjoy!

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
Very awesome videos & link, choke1987... Helped me a lot in finding more ryona gems... a few from youtube... a few from flv movie sites... it's an extremely helpful tool for any member yearning to explore their own niche fetish!!!

If you have any more videos up your sleeve, do post them!!! =)

choke1987

Ryonani Teamster
If you could post the "gems" you have it would be much appreciated! I havent been able to find links to some of the movies etc that sound like they have some good ryona in

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
If you could post the "gems" you have it would be much appreciated! I havent been able to find links to some of the movies etc that sound like they have some good ryona in

Just a quick post... i'll organize and post them as separate topics later... haven't been able to get much time to organize stuff these days.

Sins (TV Movie)
YouTube - Sins (5/29)
(PS. theres a similar scene in part 4 of this 9 part series too, but it's a bit graphic and messed up, so didnt post it)

Beck 14 (Movie)
YouTube - Beck 14-Annonsmannen Del 5 [starts at about 12-13 min onward estimate]
(CONT.) YouTube - Beck 14-Annonsmannen Del 6

I'll post the rest soon... I just have to sort through my bookmarks!... and get free from work and stuff, lol...

-UPDATE-

Blind Justice (TV Series)
Code:
http://aliciacoppola.wordpress.com/gallery/blind-justice/bj13/
Code:
http://aliciacoppola.wordpress.com/gallery/blind-justice/bj12/
(wasn't able to find the episode, but was able to locate screencaps) ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.