Trying to Make a Scarlet Blade Nude Armor Mod (1 Viewer)

lotusflower

Potential Patron
Hello,

I'm trying to make a mod that leaves all characters permanently nude, except for hats, weapons and wings. There was already a mod uploaded that was similar to this, however it only removed chest armor... I'd like my arkana fully derobed. :P

Using a method posted by Shadow2X (http://www.gamevixenzone.net/naughty-vixens-13/scarlet-blade-make-all-amor-nude-829/), I've got it working for the most part. Here's a little shot of Delilah:
11_26_12_40_30.jpg

But I'm having a problem with full costumes/outfits, such as the pirate outfit, Call of the Wild, the stripper outfit, etc. Whenever I equip one of these, my character will turn nude, but her hands and feet disappear, like so:
11_26_12_36_05.jpg

Does anybody know what is causing this? I'd really like to get this working! T-T

lotusflower

Potential Patron

Attachments

titties.zip
37.5 KB · Views: 214

Last edited by a moderator:

johnsack2001

Potential Patron
From what I can see the full body suit mesh is looking for Boot and glove textures that don't exist. The body slot becoming flesh works perfect though. So I think if you or another modder could find the bare foot and hand mesh you might be able to override it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.