Trials of St. Lucia (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
DANTE'S INFERNO : TRIALS OF ST. LUCIA - Trials of St. Lucia Xbox360/PS3 [Visceral Games/EA]

Published: 2010
Genre: Fighting, hack and slash, action
Ryona Rating: 2/5

- Heroine (St. Lucia) can be selected.
- You fight using scythe. Most enemies are having weapons.
- Enemies can hit Lucia with their weapons and also knock her down.
- Lucia can be swallowed by gluttons/glutton worms (dies immediately).
- The temptress of lust can grab Lucia with their vagina penis thing (tentacle). If they manage to pull Lucia close enough, they will bite into her neck.
- Temptresses also have the ability to blow a kiss that stuns (and brainwashes) Lucia and makes her wander closer to temptresses so they can grab her better.
- Trials is basically a game-editor that allows players to create maps with enemies they want and also play their creations.
- There is no game over screen. Once you die game immediately loads latest quick save.
- You need a copy of Dante's Inferno to play this DLC. Trials is separared from the main game so there are no bosses or normal levels.
- Reason why this game gets such a low ryona rating is that camera is almost always too far and everything happens too fast.

Ryona example:
http://www.undertow.club/videos/2912-st-lucia-peril.html

noice1

Potential Patron
That was...interesting to watch.

Need to see it again to be sure. Do you have anything else like this I can compare it with? For, you know...research.

<_<
>_>

onlinehero

Casual Client
I have this game so I could try to make something quick for wiki purposes when I get the new card. Ryona in this game is actually quite lame and it doesn't help that lucia looks pale as a zombie...

deecp

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm.. just to add info tho im unsure of it, if im not wrong each boss has grabs rite? and each boss also has a button press sequence like god of war, in which if u fail would allow the boss to perform hits on you right?

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ No, this is separared from main game so there are no bosses. It's basically just a level editor that let's you also play your creations. Info added to article.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.