[PC] Translated Raidy Fan Game (1 Viewer)

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
With the release of Lightning Warrior Raidy 2, I figured it's about time I revealed a small project that I've done a year or two back: A fan translation of a fan game based on Raidy 2 graphics~!

First off, I don't know much about the japanese language other than one class, and most of the translation was done from experience and online translations, so the dailogue will be pretty confusing most likely. It's still kind of Version 1-ish (Version 2?) so if you want to help out in the translation be my guest!

The game was originally made by ZENK, and it's still downloadable from their site. The game is NOT Raidy 2, but the graphics, map, and kind of style of the game is based on Raidy 2. I renamed the character Raidy to fit (I have no idea what was the original game).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OCZCDBQY
Here is the link to the file itself.

http://www.ac.auone-net.jp/~newazito/kakunouko/scenario.html
Here is the link to the original game (it's under ani05).

Note: There is quite a lack of ryona in the game itself, but I wanted to share it with everyone for a long time. And I think this is the best time to do it!

S

strawberry yogurt

by looking at the file name "anieS05 - Raidy Game.rar" in the megaupload link, i assume it's "series: anieS05"

edit: oops, sorry didn't notice you mentioned the series ;P

and the title is:
プリンセスレナの冒険(lzh)2846KB | (purinsesu rena no bouken [Princess Rena's Adventure])

RPG型アドベンチャー (RPG gata adobencha- [RPG styled adventure])

;D

Last edited by a moderator:

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Ah, yeah. She's I guess a princess...but she's more just an adventure to me than a Princess when you play the game. And thanks. Although by name it appears to be a series, but it's just like a listings of different games. I've also done translations for the other games too, but this one toke the most time and to me, the most fun of them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.