Tomb Raider 2013 Underworld Outfit Mod. (1 Viewer)

Slider

Avid Affiliate
Here is Lara Croft in her latest game wearing the classic tomb raider underworld outfit.

Mod info:
Tomb Raider 2013 Underworld Outfit Mod by Slider

Version 1.0

Installation:
Place "TR2013_Underworld_Outfit_Mod.tpf" into your Tomb Raider directory. Then run the .tpf file with TexMod.
Tomb Raider must be run in DirectX9 mode. To run the game in DirectX9 mode follow the instructions below.

Force DirectX 9
1. Launch the Registry Editor (open the Start screen/Start menu, type regedit and press Enter).
2. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider\Graphics
3. Change the RenderAPI value to 9.

Outfit:
You must be wearing Lara's default outfit.

Underworld Gun:
Make Sure you have the "Port Vented Slide" upgrade. And it looks much better without the silencer. Just press
the number 2 button on your keyboard to remove it.

This mod was created 26% into the game, inside the cave at the mountain pass level. It is not a whole game mod.
If you have the mod loaded and you start a new game it will first appear 20% into the game at the start of the
cliffside village level. The mod will partially disappear at the start of the geothermal caverns level. But will
quickly appear again shortly after the first camp fire. From there you can play all the way until the start of
the summit forest level, where the mod disappears completely. When Lara croft is wearing the underworld outfit
you can fast travel back to much earlier in the game from a basecamp, and the mod will still be active. In a
future update of the mod i will make more of the game playable in the underworld outfit.

Settings:
I have included two images "Settings1 Basic" and "Settings2 Advanced" that was used when creating this mod.

Download Link:
View attachment TR2013_Underworld_Outfit_Mod_Slider.rar

Attachments

• TR2013 Underworld Outfit Mod 1.jpg
    TR2013 Underworld Outfit Mod 1.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 9,182
  • TR2013 Underworld Outfit Mod 2.jpg
    TR2013 Underworld Outfit Mod 2.jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 10,449
  • TR2013 Underworld Outfit Mod 3.jpg
    TR2013 Underworld Outfit Mod 3.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 9,861
  • TR2013 Underworld Outfit Mod 4.jpg
    TR2013 Underworld Outfit Mod 4.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 8,864
  • TR2013 Underworld Outfit Mod 5.jpg
    TR2013 Underworld Outfit Mod 5.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 12,140
  • TR2013 Underworld Outfit Mod 6.jpg
    TR2013 Underworld Outfit Mod 6.jpg
    526.3 KB · Views: 11,891

Slider

Avid Affiliate
Tomb Raider 2013 Underworld Jungle Shorts Grey Outfit Mod

The Outfit:
Jungle Shorts Grey is an exclusive outfit for the Xbox 360 version of
Tomb Raider Underworld. It was released alongside the downloadable content
Beneath the Ashes. This outfit is also available in Treasure Hunt
mode for Tomb Raider Underworld.

The Mod:
This update to my original jungle Shorts outfit mod has been completely reworked.
Everything that i could see that needed to be improved has been. And a lot
more authentic detail has been added to every part of the mod.

Attachments

• TR2013_Underworld_Jungle_Shorts_Grey_Outfit_Mod.jpg
    TR2013_Underworld_Jungle_Shorts_Grey_Outfit_Mod.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 7,172

Kim

Potential Patron
Here is Lara Croft in her latest game wearing the classic tomb raider underworld outfit.

Mod info:
Tomb Raider 2013 Underworld Outfit Mod by Slider

Version 1.0

Installation:
Place "TR2013_Underworld_Outfit_Mod.tpf" into your Tomb Raider directory. Then run the .tpf file with TexMod.
Tomb Raider must be run in DirectX9 mode. To run the game in DirectX9 mode follow the instructions below.

Force DirectX 9
1. Launch the Registry Editor (open the Start screen/Start menu, type regedit and press Enter).
2. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider\Graphics
3. Change the RenderAPI value to 9.

Outfit:
You must be wearing Lara's default outfit.

Underworld Gun:
Make Sure you have the "Port Vented Slide" upgrade. And it looks much better without the silencer. Just press
the number 2 button on your keyboard to remove it.

This mod was created 26% into the game, inside the cave at the mountain pass level. It is not a whole game mod.
If you have the mod loaded and you start a new game it will first appear 20% into the game at the start of the
cliffside village level. The mod will partially disappear at the start of the geothermal caverns level. But will
quickly appear again shortly after the first camp fire. From there you can play all the way until the start of
the summit forest level, where the mod disappears completely. When Lara croft is wearing the underworld outfit
you can fast travel back to much earlier in the game from a basecamp, and the mod will still be active. In a
future update of the mod i will make more of the game playable in the underworld outfit.

Settings:
I have included two images "Settings1 Basic" and "Settings2 Advanced" that was used when creating this mod.

Download Link:
View attachment 21817

Looks awesome. What version of the game do you need? 743 or 748?

The same question applies to your other mod (wet shirt). Any chance this one is compatible with that one? ANd if you dont me asking when does the wet shirt mod come into effect? Does it work from the start?

Slider

Avid Affiliate
Thank you. The best thing to do is download the mod and try it out
for yourself. It only takes a few minutes, then you can answer most
of your own questions. That way i don't have to sit there guessing
if it works with this or works with that. And i have no idea about
a wet shirt mod because i have never made one.

Pantherr

Potential Patron
Wow, this is great stuff Slider. One of the best non nude mods for TR I have found. Definitely a keeper, Thankyou very much.

Damn, was lookin forward to using this but can't get it work. I followed your instrutions...

Last edited by a moderator:

Slider

Avid Affiliate
Wow, this is great stuff Slider. One of the best non nude mods for TR I have found. Definitely a keeper, Thankyou very much.

Damn, was lookin forward to using this but can't get it work. I followed your instrutions...

Thank you. Very much appreciated!
Make sure you load the mod in the correct part of the game. It has to be loaded after the
cliffside village level, and before you get to the summit forest level. The cliffside village
level is just after the part of the game where the rescue plane crashes, and lara croft slides
down that long slope and has to jump to the left at the bottom of the slope to avoid the wreckage
of the plane. Get past that bit and it will work fine.

And make sure you have the games graphics set to ultra, the same as in the images i included with the mod.
It won't work on any other setting.

Wingcommander

Potential Patron
Hello! I was wondering if you are going to finish your Tomb Raider 2013 Underworld Outfit Mod ? I really like it! It was a bit unclear if it only works for a short while but if you can complete the game in the underworld outfit ? Laura looks much better when she doesnt look like Rambo.

Slider

Avid Affiliate
Hello! I was wondering if you are going to finish your Tomb Raider 2013 Underworld Outfit Mod ? I really like it! It was a bit unclear if it only works for a short while but if you can complete the game in the underworld outfit ? Laura looks much better when she doesnt look like Rambo.

Thank you! I'm very glad you like the mods. This underworld outfit mod can be played for a large
part of the game, but not all the game. My last comment just above you there will tell you
where the mod can be played from. I probably won't make any new mods for this game. Each mod
took weeks of my spare time to make them, and i just haven't got that sort of time to spare
anymore. I wasn't keen on some of Lara's outfits in the latest game either. Hopefully we
will see some really nice outfits in the next game!

Pantherr

Potential Patron
@Slider, I got all 3 of your mods working, both Partially Nude mods and this one, and they truly are fantastic... They are the only ones I plan on using from now on, it's just a pity that they are not for the whole game. Although how come the boots show from the start and all way thru but not the outfits?

It truly is a shame that you won't be making these full game mods as they really beautiful. TR13 is my only TR game and "Rise of The Tomb Raider"won't be coming to Pc for a while. So for now at least I have 3 great part-time mods. I hope, like many others I'm sure, that you do make them into full game mods as you do wonderful work.

Thx again for these really wonderful mods... Will keep an eye out and hope for more... :)

Wingcommander

Potential Patron
Ops made a minor error its your: Tomb Raider 2013 Underworld Jungle Shorts Grey Outfit Mod that I am using on my GOTY edition, and its truly take my money material we are talking about here! Imagine if you could sell it as dlc on Steam? You would be rich quick! This modding stuff ( Tomb Raider 2013 Underworld Jungle Shorts Grey Outfit Mod) is it complicated, just curious if its something I could continue on as I have time ? We need to get this mod 100%!

Pantherr

Potential Patron
@Wingcommander, I fully agree mate. In fact I have never done any modding before, so have no idea how hard it is, but I was thinking of asking Slider how difficult it is and for a good tutorial because I also have the time and his textures are the best I have seen, at least for MY tastes, and certainly worth trying to make them into a full game mod if possible.

Hey, in case you do try and do this, pls let me know. My steam ID is "Pantherr" Feel free to add me. My profile shows my winged Panther tattoo.

@Slider, just d/l another 2 of your mods, lingerie, and grey shorts, can't believe I missed them. Hope I have them all now, your work is amazing. I really hope you do make these FULL game mods at some point...

Last edited by a moderator:

Slider

Avid Affiliate
@Wingcommander, I fully agree mate. In fact I have never done any modding before, so have no idea how hard it is, but I was thinking of asking Slider how difficult it is and for a good tutorial because I also have the time and his textures are the best I have seen, at least for MY tastes, and certainly worth trying to make them into a full game mod if possible.

Hey, in case you do try and do this, pls let me know. My steam ID is "Pantherr" Feel free to add me. My profile shows my winged Panther tattoo.

@Slider, just d/l another 2 of your mods, lingerie, and grey shorts, can't believe I missed them. Hope I have them all now, your work is amazing. I really hope you do make these FULL game mods at some point...

Thank you! I'm glad the mods are all working for you now. I have never seen the boots at the start
of the game myself, but it must be that it uses the same texture there. These mods were very
difficult to make. And i have already said in another thread that can't allow my artwork to be
used, so you will have to start out by making your own mods. I don't do tutorials. But if you have
never done modding before the only advice can give you is this.

Don't jump in at the deep end thinking about making outfit mods for TR2013 because you will fail,
get disappointed and then give up. My first mod was just a small dot painted onto the back of
lara croft, and that was it. So start out very simple and work your way up slowly. Good luck!

I'm based over at devianart now. I don't release work that often, but when i do that's where
it can be found.

SliderDigitalFX - DeviantArt

Pantherr

Potential Patron
@Slider... For the record I had absolutely NO intention of re-releasing YOUR work to the public. Had I the skill to use your textures to make these into full game mods it would have been for personal use only. Tho considering your words that will not happen as I do NOT have the skill and doubt I ever will so your work is safe.

I thank you again for mods...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.