[PC] Thief and Sword (1 Viewer)

Catnip

Ryonani Teamster
A sad panda means you are not logged in. To fix it:
1) Delete cookies for exhentai.org
2) Go to g.e-hentai.org and log in. (If you don't have an account, create one and log in)
3) Go to exhentai.org again.

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
So no one knows how to get those CGs? I even tried reaching all the H-Scenes/Bad Ends/Dead Ends that they showed in some flowchart I downloaded from Hongfire.

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
Did anyone here know theres a sort of sequel to this game coming around March this year?

Thief and troll

Also, a Collection of ten stories, showing what happend to the heroines of the "Thief and Sword" after the game and introducing them into the "Thief and Troll" game.(It's all in japanese though)
Thief and Sword: Another Stories
"°Â -yukari- HP

There is also an english patch for Shalt's(the thief) route which can be found:
Thief & Sword - Shalt's Route « RogueTranslations

I really enjoyed the game and am looking forward to the seqeul.

Last edited by a moderator:

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Thnaks for all the updates! I think it's fantastic that Thief and Sword has really gotten so popular, it's one of the best hentai games I've played.

A

ar35660

Can someone PLEASE repost this game(preferably Mediafire but whatever works)!!!!! I can't find it anywhere.

Seth

Potential Patron
There's sequel of this game already made. Demo of this game, titled "Thief and Troll" is free to download.

H

Halo

Links are dead. Anyone care to repost?

Edit: Link to CG http://g.e-hentai.org/g/236852/8d3c184dcf/

Edit: I down loaded the game from another site into 4 parts. The 1st part I can extract fine, but the rest I can't. The files are corrupted in the other ones for some reason. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I down loaded the game from another site into 4 parts. The 1st part I can extract fine, but the rest I can't. The files are corrupted in the other ones for some reason. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you.
If an archive is split into multiple files you usually only need to extract the first file, it will automatically extract the other parts as well if they are all in the same folder.

Zombie

Potential Patron
Thief and Sword & Thief and Troll, where very good games.

But it hasn't got any Gore in it, So it wasn't that special to me.
It is a Great game if you love rape and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.