1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The mighty goku defeated by Naruto

Discussion in 'Gyaku' started by galvatron88, Feb 10, 2016.

1. galvatron88

galvatron88 Avid Affiliate

Would anyone like to see Naruto beat humiliate and kill an arrogant stupid goku?

2. galvatron88

If you do just let me know in the comments below.

3. galvatron88

Dont get me wrong, I am a big fan of goku. to me he is the baddest anime character around. so who better to humiliate then the him. and by someone im not that big a fan of but if you like naruto and hate goku then ur gonna love this.

goku vs naruto alt 2.png
    The world was safe and had been for a long time. in that time goku had become quite the glutton and soon will pay the price.

goku vs nauto 3.png
    Naruto dodges the zafig slow goku with ease.

goku vs naruto 4.png
    being on the dim side. goku had no idea where naruto was. until he felt an unwanted slap to his large fat dino meat filled bubble butt.

goku vs naruto 5.png
    Angered, the thick headed sayian tried to kick his opponent with a very slow ugly kick. not realizing he left his big fat gut wide open. naruto sees his target.

goku vs naruto 6.png
    because of poor goku's glutton, his belly had gotten soft. so soft it was like a pillow. and with minimal effort. Naruto punches the poor dumb sayian in his belly killing his out right.

goku vs naruto7.png
    Goku was finished.

Attached Files: