[PC] The Last Sovereign (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Well Sierra I'm playing 21.3 and it's looking good so far but there is one fight I'm stuck on, I'm not going to mention here as it might be considered a spoiler but all in all I'm enjoying 21.3, thank you for your hard work in making such a fine game.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
This is one of my fav WIP games. I only played through it once. I got disrupted on my second play through early on in 18.x and didnt get to finish. A bit hesitant to play it again because it takes time and the writing is enjoyable so I dont want to skip it. Always on my mind when I feel like playing an H Game though and I always consider it when Sierra posts updates or new releases. I don't have enough time... nor hands.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
This is one of my fav WIP games. I only played through it once. I got disrupted on my second play through early on in 18.x and didnt get to finish. A bit hesitant to play it again because it takes time and the writing is enjoyable so I dont want to skip it. Always on my mind when I feel like playing an H Game though and I always consider it when Sierra posts updates or new releases. I don't have enough time... nor hands.

Sorry to hear that, it's a good game and even though I have not gotten to the new content yet in this play through I have a feeling that this newest update is going to be a good one.

If you ever get the chance do give the latest release a play.

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
Version 0.22.4 is here, enjoy!

The Last Sovereign: TLS 0.22.4 Public Release

Yeah, as the game gets bigger it becomes a bigger time commitment too. Usually a plus, but sometimes a minus! I try to keep all saves valid for all versions, though, so it'll be here for whenever you want to play!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Version 0.22.4 is here, enjoy!

The Last Sovereign: TLS 0.22.4 Public Release

Yeah, as the game gets bigger it becomes a bigger time commitment too. Usually a plus, but sometimes a minus! I try to keep all saves valid for all versions, though, so it'll be here for whenever you want to play!

LOL I haven't even finished 1/4 of 21.3 and you release a new update, ahh the joys of being young LOL, I will download this release, thank you for your hard work my friend.

dx3

Avid Affiliate
Sierra, I have to say I was impressed and amazed at the level of writing and depth of this game

I haven't gotten through a full playthrough yet, but your work here is incredible. I can see your work has built quite a following already and it's very well deserved.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Sierra, I have to say I was impressed and amazed at the level of writing and depth of this game

I haven't gotten through a full playthrough yet, but your work here is incredible. I can see your work has built quite a following already and it's very well deserved.

I agree Sierra is a talented game designer as well as having a good sense of humor which shows up in this fine game.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Well, thank you! ^-^ I feel very grateful that making a game I really love has found so much of a following!

No problem my friend, it is good to encourage good games and the ones to design them, been half assed monkeying around with VX:Ace but given that I am depressed I have a hard time sticking to one project.

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
Depression can be a difficult struggle; don't give up. I'd say feel free to play around with different projects, get used to the engine and don't worry about dropping some ideas. Once you feel more confident, though, try making a short game you can complete! If you're anything like me, you'll feel a lot better for having it finished.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Depression can be a difficult struggle; don't give up. I'd say feel free to play around with different projects, get used to the engine and don't worry about dropping some ideas. Once you feel more confident, though, try making a short game you can complete! If you're anything like me, you'll feel a lot better for having it finished.

Thanks my friend, been working on my project, just got to put the finishing touches on the slums before moving onto the next area :-)

dx3

Avid Affiliate
So I finished my first play through the current update, and wow, Sierra! Gotta repeat that I'm SO impressed with the level of your writing. The dialogue and characterization at play here is incredible. It's left me wanting more, in fact. Though I'm always a fan of well-written erotica, the "sex" parts are actually just one small element to this game. The humor (this game is legit hilarious), political aspects, and your well-written character development are all coupled so well with the fact that it's clearly a game for adults. The way all your decisions have such impact, too, is amazing.

Do you know any other games like yours that might've inspired you, to help me pass the time until your next update?

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it so much! I'll definitely be delivering more in time!

The recommendations question is always tricky, because while there are tons of adult RPGs out there, many good, there aren't as many that are tonally similar to my game. I'm interested in this project, though:
Vénus Noire is creating Seeds of Chaos | Patreon

It's early in its development, but there's a decent chunk of content there to play through!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nice, I'm just doing simon's quest in the party split arc and already you come out with an updated game I swear you are human LOL

But all joking aside I am really enjoying this fine game, thank you for your hard work Sierra.

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
Nice, I'm just doing simon's quest in the party split arc and already you come out with an updated game I swear you are human LOL

But all joking aside I am really enjoying this fine game, thank you for your hard work Sierra.
Glad you're enjoying it! If you keep transferring your save between versions you'll catch up to me soon enough, I can only get so much done each month...

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Glad you're enjoying it! If you keep transferring your save between versions you'll catch up to me soon enough, I can only get so much done each month...

It is true that I can transfer my saves but I like to start fresh right from the beginning and even though you can only add so much a month what you put into each release is always a treat.

dx3

Avid Affiliate
Cool interview, Sierra! Have you ever considered doing non-eroge work? The level of your writing and characterization honestly seems to surpass the vast majority of the genre's designers by leaps and bounds. The depth of the political spectrum alone in TLS is far greater than in much larger operations being produced, and the dialogue on the whole is extremely well done.

The sex scenes are great too, but personally, I find myself more immersed and interested in... well, everything else!

Sierra Lee

Potential Patron
Cool interview, Sierra! Have you ever considered doing non-eroge work? The level of your writing and characterization honestly seems to surpass the vast majority of the genre's designers by leaps and bounds. The depth of the political spectrum alone in TLS is far greater than in much larger operations being produced, and the dialogue on the whole is extremely well done.

The sex scenes are great too, but personally, I find myself more immersed and interested in... well, everything else!
Thank you for the kind words. ^-^ I would certainly consider non-eroge work. While it's not like I consider this nothing but a stepping stone, I hope to make many satisfying adult games, I'm also not committed to doing NSFW projects forever either. For example, I have a VN project that is technically NSFW, but ended up having less sexual content than I expected - it's being driven by psychology first. It feels good to be able to follow inspiration regardless of the exact subgenre.

But right now, I'm trying to focus on finishing what I have in the works. Once I have these projects under my belt, I'll have more insight into where I can head next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.