The Eternal Feast [Succubi themed game] (1 Viewer)

Yron Vol

Potential Patron
The Eternal Feast

EDIT: Link to free demo is in next post

A story driven RPG set in a dimension ruled by Succubi. The game's storyline focuses on the road to becoming a Succubi, which in turn means the main character needs to delve into corruption and romances with demonic seductresses.

Features
- Professional voice-acting, mature writing and lavish art
- A rich world to explore, through which you can collect toys, slaves and even stories
- Choices that have consequences
- Customizable private chambers that houses your collection of demonic toys and slaves
- The ability to corrupt the main character in a way that appeals to you

Later features include:
- Engaging in romances with Succubi
- Taking your romantic interest on depraved dates
- Indulging in lewd deeds with your romantic interest
- Eventually becoming a Succubi yourself

Kinks & fetishes
The kinks and erotic themes you will have to delve in depend on the Succubi you aim to romance, this is the game's way of allowing you to say "nah, that's not for me" and "want MOAR of that". The below list is thus a list of potentials, and not something you entirely have to go through to make it to the end.

- Being forced to become depraved
- Cum-addiction & obsession
- Seduction leading to enslavement (stalking)
- Draining the essence or very soul from men
- Unique "living womb" anatomy in Succubi (deep womb penetration
- Keeping mortal men as stock (the Succubi call men "Cockslaves" for a reason)
- Keeping mortal women as sexual entertainment and toys (Pleasure Dolls)
- An abundance of demonic toys and parasites
- Tentacles <3
- Demonic monsters
- Non-consent
- Body modification (creation of the perfect male Cockslave)
- Femdom/Succubidom
- Slave-making/slave owning
- Incubi (Futa)
- Worshipping Succubi

How development works
The Feast has been in pre-production for a while, a pretty way of saying there wasn't enough funding to actually make the game apart from a single dialogue demo and already commissioning some assets (and doing promotion). I've struggled with getting there, but this January we started finally started our first real development cycle.

Development cycles, for the time being, are two months long. In those two months I commission art and voice-acting, and play the role of art director, sound engineer and writer. My developer is of course hard at work cooking up whatever is needed for the scope of that cycle. At the end of the cycle we bring everything together and release it to the Patrons. The scope of the cycles will increase as the funding does, since it allows for more commissions and more time spent on the project. So while things will move slowly initially, like every startup, if the output is consistent and good, it will pick up over time.

Current cyle (Jan/Feb)
The current cycle ends February and is all about setting up the basis for exploration. This basically entails being able to go from environment to environment in an oldskool adventure way, and then interacting with the world and the characters that inhabit them.

The dialogue system from the previous demo has gotten a complete rework and is now seamlessly integrated into this exploration system. This means you can move around and explore the world, and then seamlessly move into dialogue with characters. You still get the full-screen character art, possible lewd alternative art, voice-acting etc... it just all happens in that same single interface now. Way more consistent.

The current cycle release will feature 3 environments and at least four characters to have dialogue with.

Coming cycle (Mar/Apr)
My Patrons have voted and decreed they want us to work on the private chambers next. This means the next cycle will be all about setting that up, both in the art and coding department. I'll also be polling Patrons to ask what toys or lewd constructions would be cool to have in their opinion. Some things may make it in the 2nd cycle, others will have to wait until a later one (every asset costs both time and money).

The benefit of doing the private chambers this cycle is quite simple: now whatever the player unlocks in his exploration will await them in their private chambers. Otherwise it's kind of like unearthing a legendary sword in a game, only to find the right class for that weapon hasn't been implemented yet.

Where can I find the Feast?
A proper website is coming soon. For now you can find us here:
Patreon
Discord
(anyone may join)

Game assets/art
I'll add some screenshots and a mock-up of the interface. My artist is currently designing the actual interface, so I'll share actual ingame screenshots when that's implemented (we also still need to sort things like typography and line-height).

Two environments of the coming release:
63ZVOC9.jpg

gg3yxHM.jpg

Drey'Alith, your Incubi guardian (will live in your private chambers):
kJUi0rF.jpg

Nerzul'Ia, a powerful Succubi fallen from grace:
iFxYDmL.jpg

A mockup of the interface (interface art is currently in commission):
5RfhrGI.jpg

Two pieces to wetten your appetite (both meant for a later chapter):
4uzQpve.jpg

XG3RfFy.jpg

Thank you for your time. Should the Feast be your thing feel free to come on board or spread the word, any exposure helps (making a game with art and VA is F'ing expensive!).

Last edited by a moderator:

Yron Vol

Potential Patron
So about that dialogue demo...
Want to play it? You can. But please remember that while the demo was received very well by my Patrons, I myself wasn't entirely pleased with a few things. Everything I've learned has been taken into the coming release that has a lot of improvements.

If you're wondering why I'm sharing it in regards to the above... download it and put on some headphones and you'll find out soon enough ;)

2016 Mistress dialogue demo

Controls
Alt + Enter - Enter fullscreen mode
Right-mouse - hide interface
Left-mouse - skip to next section

Keep in mind I never bothered to remove typos or some other flaws you may encounter, since I knew pretty quickly I needed a change of direction.

Enjoy!

Yron Vol

Potential Patron
The game's interface in its final form (this is a mock-up but we are very close to 99% accurate in-game representation):
T8RSyyi.jpg

Qiranthe's concept art sketches (players will briefly meet her in the coming release):
Q4xRLPL.jpg

Yron Vol

Potential Patron
wew this is some amazing artwork o.o
Glad you like it^^ Art is one of the things I really want the project to stand out in, the others are writing and voice acting (kind of my unholy trinity).

Here's the final environment that will be in the coming release (eta Saturday/Sunday):
JkYmWtv.jpg

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
how much wil lthe body of the enemies and characters vary?
i see some nice slender and flat women.
will there be some young fairies and elves like in kaduflyers works too?

Yron Vol

Potential Patron
how much wil lthe body of the enemies and characters vary?
i see some nice slender and flat women.
will there be some young fairies and elves like in kaduflyers works too?

Not familiar with kaduflyer, do you have a link?^^

There is quite some variation between the initial Succubi. The Mistress is of course very curvy in the boob department, Portaea will be a little curvy, and Qiranthe will look pretty much like an elf physique-wise (see below).
sQgJKvw.jpg

Yron Vol

Potential Patron
Oh that's supercute, I like^^ As for the Feast, not sure, not initially - but since it's crowdfunding we may add things as Patrons voice their desires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.