Thank you everyone. (1 Viewer)

spider-jin

Vivacious Visitor
As for my alias a would go with a psycologist. One of the most important and famous in the world for his works. He studied every aspect of human psycology except for one and now he wants to observe how humans behave when they are in fear for their life. I would go with 46 yrs tall medium build man with black short hair, black beard and white eyes. His name is the gambler
Oh didn't know you were waiting for me. Here you can find the description of my alias. As for the girl, I'm sorry but atm I cannot give you a description of here. Nonetheless I think you already have a lot of good material to work with si I hope it won't be a problem if you use one character less. I'm eager to read your amazing work too!!

noche

Casual Client
Name: Sarah Ortega De la Cruz
Age: You should not ask this from a lady, but 30 is fine i supposed
Hair color: Plain Black, just a the color of her eyes
Sarah have a particular taste of see cute girl fall into despair, watching they crying and broken fill in her whit joy and excitement . She become aware of her in usual taste at a youth age when she was bully a cute but nerdy girl for not particular reason. After seeing her on the floor crying and beg for Sarah to stop, make something inside Sarah awake feeling oddly exited and just a little bit wet.
Today she run a business of adult video focus on ryona specific , from magical gir lto superheroine and everything on between where she can create all the fantasies of her head yet she feel something is missing, in spite that she hire just the most beautiful and cute actress for her movies none of them have than natural vibe of be a good and cute girl how can fall into despair.
Sarah still looking for a girl how can break to heart contend.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Name: Sarah Ortega De la Cruz
Age: You should not ask this from a lady, but 30 is fine i supposed
Hair color: Plain Black, just a the color of her eyes
Sarah have a particular taste of see cute girl fall into despair, watching they crying and broken fill in her whit joy and excitement . She become aware of her in usual taste at a youth age when she was bully a cute but nerdy girl for not particular reason. After seeing her on the floor crying and beg for Sarah to stop, make something inside Sarah awake feeling oddly exited and just a little bit wet.
Today she run a business of adult video focus on ryona specific , from magical gir lto superheroine and everything on between where she can create all the fantasies of her head yet she feel something is missing, in spite that she hire just the most beautiful and cute actress for her movies none of them have than natural vibe of be a good and cute girl how can fall into despair.
Sarah still looking for a girl how can break to heart contend.

Nice, this is going to make my story all the more interesting.

noche

Casual Client
yu.png

Yukari Takeba
Age 16-17
Height: 5’3”

Her personality and story revolve mainly around her relationships. She is very popular in Gekkoukan High due to her kind nature and cheerful, positive outlook on life. However, her kindness has its limits, as she's prone to mood swings and getting annoyed over trivial things, often expressing this annoyance with sarcasm. Despite her cheerful exterior, Yukari is secretly a very lonely girl. Although she deeply values bonds and relationships with others, she's afraid of letting anyone get too close to her with fear that they'll find out about her shady past.

Yukari has phasmophobia (a fear of ghosts) Yukari has an extreme fear of death and the thought of non-existence sends chills down her spine. Despite this fear, Yukari is a very brave girl, perhaps to a fault, she is also incredibly determined and strong-willed

Yukari is part of S.E.E.S. the specialized extracurricular execution squad a group devote to defeating shadows, monster how appear during the Dark Hour a secret hour of the day between 12:00am and 1:00am which few person are aware, to do that she use a internal power call persona, a representation of inner strength who give the user the ability of use magic(and is summon by use a toy gun point to your head and shot… yea persona is weird). Yukari is an archer and a very good one, used the wind element of her persona to make more accurate shots but she not good at hand and hand combat.

Power:
She can use wing magic of very degrees of power (garu low, garula medium and garudyne hight) for long reach attacks, heal herself and other whit her Dia skill, decrease enemies defense whit Marakunda or increase ally attacks whit Tarukaja can dispel aliment effect whit Me Patra and even charm enemy for short times used Charmdi also she is completely immune to light, dark and wind magic. Yukari is the healer and the support for her team mates yet her magic has limits and if she left out of mana Yukari just have her bow and arrows to fence for herself.

A very embarrassing set of armor that Yukari hated, if is possible i will like to see a moment when she force to wear it.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Yukari Takeba
Age 16-17
Height: 5’3”

Her personality and story revolve mainly around her relationships. She is very popular in Gekkoukan High due to her kind nature and cheerful, positive outlook on life. However, her kindness has its limits, as she's prone to mood swings and getting annoyed over trivial things, often expressing this annoyance with sarcasm. Despite her cheerful exterior, Yukari is secretly a very lonely girl. Although she deeply values bonds and relationships with others, she's afraid of letting anyone get too close to her with fear that they'll find out about her shady past.

Yukari has phasmophobia (a fear of ghosts) Yukari has an extreme fear of death and the thought of non-existence sends chills down her spine. Despite this fear, Yukari is a very brave girl, perhaps to a fault, she is also incredibly determined and strong-willed

Yukari is part of S.E.E.S. the specialized extracurricular execution squad a group devote to defeating shadows, monster how appear during the Dark Hour a secret hour of the day between 12:00am and 1:00am which few person are aware, to do that she use a internal power call persona, a representation of inner strength who give the user the ability of use magic(and is summon by use a toy gun point to your head and shot… yea persona is weird). Yukari is an archer and a very good one, used the wind element of her persona to make more accurate shots but she not good at hand and hand combat.

Power:
She can use wing magic of very degrees of power (garu low, garula medium and garudyne hight) for long reach attacks, heal herself and other whit her Dia skill, decrease enemies defense whit Marakunda or increase ally attacks whit Tarukaja can dispel aliment effect whit Me Patra and even charm enemy for short times used Charmdi also she is completely immune to light, dark and wind magic. Yukari is the healer and the support for her team mates yet her magic has limits and if she left out of mana Yukari just have her bow and arrows to fence for herself.

Ok then this is the last bit needed to get this story going, so I'm going to be off line for a good long while to devote my time to this story so if it seems like I have dropped off the face of the earth don't worry I'll be back.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ok everyone I said I would be gone for awhile but I did a short intro chapter of my story that is called The Dungeon Of Terror which I'm going to post in the fiction sub forum on this site, I hope you will like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.