Tekken Leo's gender confirmed (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
idk I've honestly never had that happen. OH I forgot to mention I know many female voice actors voice male characters, usually younger characters like the ones you mentioned. I know the jpn voices of goku was a female(though to be honest it sounded horrid) but I also know this;

Leo's voice is done by Veronica Taylor. She is an actress with a pretty big range and was the voice of Ash in the 4kids dub of Pokemon. Now I have seen her perform other roles and I am actually going to use Ash as an example for my "female trying to sound male" claim. Remember the Erika episode of pokemon where Ash is disguised as Ashely(subtle) As Ash doing a girl voice Veronica was able to make a convincing sound of a young trying his hardest to sound like a girl.

This shows me she has enough range to do what Leo sounded to me, a girl trying hard at a boys voice(a none actress like if you where to ask your female co-worker to do a guy voice) It really sticks out for me when lines like "lucky me" sound convincing but "get ready" flat out sounds like a girl(as if Leo accidentally dropped the fo-boy voice) I noticed this because one thing I do in real life is pay attention to people's speech patterns to get an idea of how they talk encase I wanna mimic them for a bit of buffoonery at work or with friends.

IF you still don't see the thing chest and figure I suggest getting an image of Jin(without his shirt preferably) and Hworang(both are close in age to Leo) and Leo and size them up. The hips you may not catch right away but the peck shape I think you will. If not meh not much I can do :P

HaquaFan

Casual Client
idk I've honestly never had that happen. OH I forgot to mention I know many female voice actors voice male characters, usually younger characters like the ones you mentioned. I know the jpn voices of goku was a female(though to be honest it sounded horrid) but I also know this;

Leo's voice is done by Veronica Taylor. She is an actress with a pretty big range and was the voice of Ash in the 4kids dub of Pokemon. Now I have seen her perform other roles and I am actually going to use Ash as an example for my "female trying to sound male" claim. Remember the Erika episode of pokemon where Ash is disguised as Ashely(subtle) As Ash doing a girl voice Veronica was able to make a convincing sound of a young trying his hardest to sound like a girl.

This shows me she has enough range to do what Leo sounded to me, a girl trying hard at a boys voice(a none actress like if you where to ask your female co-worker to do a guy voice) It really sticks out for me when lines like "lucky me" sound convincing but "get ready" flat out sounds like a girl(as if Leo accidentally dropped the fo-boy voice) I noticed this because one thing I do in real life is pay attention to people's speech patterns to get an idea of how they talk encase I wanna mimic them for a bit of buffoonery at work or with friends.

IF you still don't see the thing chest and figure I suggest getting an image of Jin(without his shirt preferably) and Hworang(both are close in age to Leo) and Leo and size them up. The hips you may not catch right away but the peck shape I think you will. If not meh not much I can do :P

You do have a point about the pecks lol.

I didn't know leo's voice was done by the same voice actor as ash in pokemon, although I didn't really put much though into it at that time when pokemon first came out. I don't remember who Erika is, since the last time I watched pokemon was when i was a kid lol.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I'm an animation dork and I sometimes rewatch old stuff. I learned the voice of ash from a friend though :P

glutton

Potential Patron
I always thought she was a girl and loved how she still tries to disguise her voice in her KO scream... that is so tough and cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.