Target:Terror Tales #3 Love In An Elevator (1 Viewer)

ttbitch69

Club Regular
On Level 2 of Target:Terror, the terrorists have seized control of the airport. Two terrorists, Amy Red and her boyfriend Leon, disappear to an elevator to fuck. He has Amy up against the wall with her black shirt unbuttoned and her red leather pants down around her ankles. He gives her butt a slap and inserts his cock inside her pussy. Leon fucks Amy real good, making her grunt "uh! uh! uh!" with each thrust of his cock. "Oh yeah! Fuck me Leon!" Amy yells. "Oh yeah, I'll fuck you real good bitch!" Leon says as he pulls on Amy's ponytail. They French kiss and he gropes her boobs. "Where do you want me to bust my nut?" he asks. "I want you to bust up in this pussy, Daddy!" she replied. He complies, giving her a nasty creampie.

Suddenly, they hear gunshots coming from above. Special Ops Commander Dick Johnson and Army Private Kate are fighting their way through the airport and fucking up terrorists everywhere they go. They encounter Britt Red, who wildly shoots at them with her uzis, missing them. Dick takes her out with a headshot.

Leon and Amy quickly dress and take separate elevators to join in on the action. When Dick and Kate finish killing the terrorists, they head to the elevators. The elevator doors open and Leon and Amy appear. "Freeze!" Kate tells them. "Fuck you!" Leon defiantly says and starts to shoot his gun. Dick shoots him a couple of times, while Kate shoots Amy three times. Then Dick shoots Amy once for good measure and they enter Amy's elevator to go to the next stage.

Dick and Kate are very turned on after killing the terrorists and decide to fuck in the elevator. While they're fucking, they don't notice that Amy is somehow still alive. Amy reaches for gun, then aims it at the couple. Kate sees this, reaches for her gun and shoots Amy in the head, finally killing her. At the same time, both Dick and Kate climax.

ttbitch69

Club Regular
That's too bad. Her outfit is really cool. How were you able to get her footage?
There was a link on this forum to some sort of mediafire file folder that had all of the female terrorists and hostages from Target:Terror in it. They included all of the unused female terrorists, including Britt Red, Audrey, Tanya Bat and Niki Slave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.