Target: Lina Inverse (1 Viewer)

Psycho333

Potential Patron
(WARNING THIS CONTAINS NECROPHILIA, ASPHYXIA, AS WELL AS RYONA!)

a group of bandit gang leaders pooled their resources, a total of 100,000 gold pieces... their goal in mind was simple...

They meet with the rumored assassin for hire "Eraser", when they meet him in the woods the meeting started

"We want you to assassinate the famous "Bandit Killer" Lina Inverse" One of them spoke up, the others nodded

"I see... this will be my most difficult assignment yet, I trust you plan adiquite compensation" He replied, hiding his erection at the idea of killing Lina.

"What will it take" another leader said

"How about 30,000 up front and 70,000 after the assignment is complete" The assassin said "This is non nagotiable" He added

"T..That's all wehave!" One leader said in shock "Good, you can afford it" Eraser replied... they reluctently paid the asked up front paymentof 30,000 gold pieces and Eraser set out to hunt Lina Inverse...

He was already planning on how to take down Lina, "I cant take her on up front, she'd wipe me out with a big spell... if I try an ambush she'll see me coming with her observation skills... but I did ask for 30,000 gold up front for a reason" He thought "I'll lure Lina to me and when she's destracted by thegold I'll wrap a garrotte around that pretty little neck of hers" He said,

there was a tactical reason for him choosing a garrotte, "For Lina to use a spell she has to be able to speak and focus, the garrote will take those two factors away" He thought to himself then started a rumor that someone is looking for a powerful sorcerer or sorceress and was offering 30,000 gold as payment for protection for a weekend... knowing Lina couldnt resist such an offer...

and sure enough the short small busted redhead meet up with him.

"So what kinda enemies should I expect?" Lina said, trying to hide her excitement over such a huge payment for a short time.

"I'm a diplomat on amission of peace but there are warlords in the area that want to become known by taking my head, so their forces are your enemies" He said, lying of course

"Unknown goons after this guy, this'll be the easiest money I've evermaaade!" Lina thought but kept her composure... "I'll need to see the payment" Lina said

"Of course this way" The assassin said then lead Lina to a small room where the pile of gold stood in the center... Lina couldnt help but to gawk at such a large amount andher usual keepobservation skills were destracted,allowing Eraserto slip hisweaponof choice around her neck and pull back violently on the wire garrotte. he pulled her away from the gold as the wire dug into the delicite flesh of Lina's throat,cutting off her hair as she could only make quiet choking noises...she tried to get her gloved fingers underthe garotte but to no avail as she also tried to moveher body, to do anything to reduce the pressure... this only excited thebrutal assassin more and more, "I'm going to love exploring your young body once were done" Eraser said as he pulled back more, a new wave of pain washed over the young sorceress as the wire imbeded itself into her neck all around.

Lina couldnt focus her mindor even say "Fireball" as her throat was completely closed off "Damn, how..." Lina thought through the pain as she squermed in the garrotes grip. Lina felt her tongue swell up and poke through her mouth as some drool escaped,her eyes buldged in their sockets and became bloodshot as her face turned bright red...

Lina's struggling slowed down as Eraser smiled "That's it Lina, it'll all be over soon and then I'll explore that young pussy of yours as well as your ass" He said, this filled Lina with dread as she felt her energy leaving... it was then that Eraser held the garrote with one hand and slipped his otherhand into her pants, feeling her young twitching pussy... "Asphyxia can turn people on willingly but if it doesnt it'll do so against your will" he whispered as Lina was indeed feeling an orgasm against her will.

He probed her vaginal opening and felt her hymen "Looks like it's untouched, butdont worry, you'll die a virgin but you wont stay one" He taunted as Lina's struggles slowed down more... her eyes rolling up as her arms began to fall limptoher sides... she still made cute choking noises "Grrrrkkkkk" "gurrrrgllleee..."

soon after a splash of urine stained her pants as Lina fell limp entirely, her face purple and her body motionless... it was then that her killer let her body fall and began thework of removing her clothing, finding thatLina carried her treasures with her hefound a supprisingamount of gold and treasures in a pouch under her cape aswell as one tied to her hip "You wont be needing these anymore" Eraser said as he removed them, followed by the rest of Lina'sclothing.

as he forced his erect cock into her untouched pussy though he felt a slight pulse... "Oh yeah, unconciousness preceeds death in asphyxia" He said, realizing Lina was still alive he put one hand on her jaw and another on top of her head and with a strong twist a loud "CRACK" echoed throughout the room as Lina's body twitched, he noticed he made her head facebackward, the brusing ofthe garrote evident as Lina was now officially dead...

Hethen went back to work, lifting one of Lina's legs so he can lick her sexy dead soles... moving histongue up and down the soles of Lina Inverse he increased his tempo in fucking her body. her limp head moving with each thrust which added to Eraser's excitement as he nibbled and bit her toes, biting her right pinky toe off as he felt apowerful orgasm wash over him...

he then forced her body over and forced his still erect cock into her dead anus and began savagely raping that, enjoying the fact that he could look into Lina's dead eyes as he ass raped her. The limp neck transfering all motion from each thrust into her head creating a bobbing that turned him on more and more with each thrust. He this time began rubbing Lina's dead left foot on his testicles to add more to his pleasure as he fucked her ass more and more... pumping itin and out powerfully.

soon he reached orgasm once again and came deep into her anus but he wasnt done yet...

he picked her body up by the hair and smiled "That bobbing head is quite a tease" He said, taunting the body "You'll now suckmy dick" He then forced hiscock into her dead mouth, still wet with the tongue sticking out he fucked her mouth savagely.

the tongue moved with each thrust as he felt the back of Lina's throat with hiscock, enjoying the corpses lack of a gag reflex he forced it town her throat and fucked her motionless mouth and throat deep...

He burst into her throat with another waveof cum spurting down her dead throat several times...

"Now onto bussiness" He said "I'll keep your belongings and turn your body into the bandits" He added... hiding Lina's motionless body in a blanket he took her to thebandit leaders that organized to hire him, receiving the restof hispayment he left the corpse with them and went about his day... now a LOT richer for this bussiness venture as well as more sexually satisfied.

B

blitzrunner

wow.. Lina Inverse, now thats an old school gal I don't think I'VE EVER read a ryona fanfic for... nice to retouch on an old character like that, I never had the patience for the series, but she did stick out quite a bit =)

Psycho333

Potential Patron
Thanks Blitz =D I thought I should go for a character who wasnt touched by the hands of Ryona before. I'm glad it turned out so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.