Tales of Berseria (1 Viewer)

D

Deimz

Hi Everyone !

I've made a naked outfit for velvet :)

skin02.png sin03.png

You can view installation instructions and download the mod EDIT: Deleted broken link

Hope you like it !

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeAngel

Potential Patron
There are many mods available for this game now, and A alex_x if you still want a working way to use this off of steam I have some modified files that will help you out on the cracked version of the game.

JoeAngel

Potential Patron
Oh man bud there are many mods for this game, Im not sure if we are allowed to post links to other sites but Im sure I can say that pretty famous site has several.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Oh man bud there are many mods for this game, Im not sure if we are allowed to post links to other sites but Im sure I can say that pretty famous site has several.

Members are allowed to post links to other sites (unless the sites require payment).

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

JoeAngel

Potential Patron
You'll find many mods for this game on the nexus GuyInDogSuit GuyInDogSuit , as well as the nude mod in this thread. Thank You fleet fleet for letting me know. I wanted to be helpful yet didnt want to get in trouble.

jaye_bondrock

Potential Patron
I made a mod for the prisoner's outfit too, it's not very good but it's something: EDIT: Deleted broken link
You'll need TBFix, then put the .7z file in /Tales of Berseria/TBFix_Res/inject and run.

Edit: Screenshot

RkXt27P.jpg
b
dead
links.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Next time please use the site's REPORT function to report posts with dead links. I've deleted the broken links.
Very respectfully
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.