- [Synon] [Anime + Video Game Costumes] (2 Viewers)

What is your biggest issue with this thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gerve

Potential Patron
I love the miqo'te costume.

But could there be a version for the just the tail using pantyhose or some other piece for hueshift?

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
Regarding Sawyer, I recall you said you had problems with the over-shirt, and I figure, it'd just be easier to make her shirt like in these pictures instead, plain regular sleeves, no fancy bottom, just a normal one with some folds on it, saves time for both of us.

If you're still there that is.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
BrickShithouse said:
Regarding Sawyer, I recall you said you had problems with the over-shirt, and I figure, it'd just be easier to make her shirt like in these pictures instead, plain regular sleeves, no fancy bottom, just a normal one with some folds on it, saves time for both of us.

If you're still there that is.

Wow I never knew what your profile pic was until I watched Black Lagoon...now I know who it is lol.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
BrickShithouse said:
Bluey said:
Wow I never knew what your profile pic was until I watched Black Lagoon...now I know who it is lol.

Yeah, she's quite dear to me. How'd you like Black Lagoon?

It's freaking awesome, one of my favorite animes. I haven't finished it yet, but I am close and it's getting really good, so no spoilers XD

L

Lord_Skeletor

Could someone direct me to the Aigis hair mod? I can't seem to find it whatsoever

stuntcock

Content Creator
Could someone direct me to the Aigis hair mod? I can't seem to find it whatsoever
Where possible, please use the Quote feature so that we can understand what your post refers to. Synonymous Synonymous has created a few Persona hairstyles but Aigis isn't one of them, so asking about it here seems off-topic.

I assume that you're talking about this message:
Mitsuru Kirijo could use a dynamic mod to her hair and/or a costume. Oooo, or an Aigis body mod! I'm off to the internet for refs!

Their static hairs were by Anoon who is not Anon (I guess) at https://www.undertow.club/threads/6803/ and in the Archive.
You can find three Aigis hairstyles in the Archive. Two of them are available for individual download in this thread, although they're mislabeled as "Aegis".

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.