- [Synon] [Anime + Video Game Costumes] (1 Viewer)

What is your biggest issue with this thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Synonymous

Content Creator
Re: - [Synon Mod Imports] [Videogame Costumes] UPDATE: Tifa, Curly

dcfan said:
Synon you've been doing an amazing job with these uploads and I know you're mostly doing video game costumes (and they've all been amazing and if anyone could be heir to Mike's throne of killer costume modder, it would be you) I'd like to make a non gaming request, and I'm not sure how possible it would actually be to create but if you could take a stab at doing an Elvira costume that would be awesome.

None the less, keep up the fantastic work and I can't wait to see what you're next release is.
Thanks but Mike is still king :P. He's probably gotten way better since he quit sharing.
I'm going to need some reference pics to do the costume. I think the hair's been made already so thats a +.

Rgun said:
Currently enjoying your Tifa and Curly :)

Such greatness you created, loving the costumes.

Do you take any request? I'm dying for someone to make Roll Caskett from MML on this thread
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1056.0
I still have my copy of MML1 (although scratched to death). I fucking loved that game when I was a kid.

Would her Legends 3 outfit be ok?. Looks like I'll have to make the hair too. This should be interesting.

mike

Casual Client

Synonymous said:
dcfan said:
Synon you've been doing an amazing job with these uploads and I know you're mostly doing video game costumes (and they've all been amazing and if anyone could be heir to Mike's throne of killer costume modder, it would be you) I'd like to make a non gaming request, and I'm not sure how possible it would actually be to create but if you could take a stab at doing an Elvira costume that would be awesome.

None the less, keep up the fantastic work and I can't wait to see what you're next release is.
Thanks but Mike is still king :P. He's probably gotten way better since he quit sharing.
I'm going to need some reference pics to do the costume. I think the hair's been made already so thats a +.

Now you're gonna make me blush.

Anyway I just passed to say good job to you Synon. Those mods are well done.

Some comments about tifa in the spoiler.
I noticed two little things you could easily correct :
- Boobs are a little bit too short which creates a gap. I believe you could make them longer and hide it under her strap.
- As for arms on back I think you could use Faceless' template's arms on back layout as a reference to design it. If I remember well there is no layout for arms on back in kona's template.

Attachments

• screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    612 KB · Views: 382

Rgun

Potential Patron

Synonymous said:
Rgun said:
Currently enjoying your Tifa and Curly :)

Such greatness you created, loving the costumes.

Do you take any request? I'm dying for someone to make Roll Caskett from MML on this thread
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1056.0
I still have my copy of MML1 (although scratched to death). I fucking loved that game when I was a kid.

Would her Legends 3 outfit be ok?. Looks like I'll have to make the hair too. This should be interesting.
MML3 costume would be nice, but I am wanting more of MML1 costume..... or.... both... lol XD
In the thread, I have linked the official MML3 design with a side view, which should make the hair creation easier... Too bad there isn't a version with the hat
MML1 and MML3 hair design is the same, only MML2 hair has that extra side shot, they all look very cute :P

Btw I am kinda new here and would also like to learn to make these swf version mods when I have time. Do you have some link/ tutorial for swf for the purpose of SDT? Sorry if I asked too much... :O

Also as a thank you for taking this on, not sure if you have this doujinshi already, but it is one of the better MML one out there:
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/330528977/?tab=summary
I also have one by the same artist call "SX". only physical copy and not found online... if you want i can scan it when I have time.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Just a random thing I noticed about the Tifa costume. It clips around her waist in certain positions. It seems to only happen if you pull her up all the way.

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 829
  • screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 593
  • screenshot0003.png
    screenshot0003.png
    204.4 KB · Views: 810

pickman

Potential Patron

Excelent job.This makes life easier

Kir

Content Creator

Thanks for the updates! Loving Tifa and Curly costume mods.

Mineur

Content Creator

Really like your mods they are awesome!

Could you please make the tifa top a seperate mod as well?
Anyway keep up your excellent work!

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

Synonymous said:
Looks like I'll have to make the Roll Caskett hair too. This should be interesting.
Fear not, my friend. I'll get it done eventually. Just for you, I'll make it the first thing I do when I get back to importing. :P

Rgun

Potential Patron

ElQonquiztador said:
Synonymous said:
Looks like I'll have to make the Roll Caskett hair too. This should be interesting.
Fear not, my friend. I'll get it done eventually. Just for you, I'll make it the first thing I do when I get back to importing. :P
Both of you are awesome for doing this

Synonymous

Content Creator

Mike said:
Some comments about tifa in the spoiler.
AaRL said:
Just a random thing I noticed about the Tifa costume. It clips around her waist in certain positions. It seems to only happen if you pull her up all the way.
Acknowledged, I'm working to fix it.

Mineur said:
Could you please make the tifa top a seperate mod as well?
Anyway keep up your excellent work!
Not sure if I can do RGB since the fills are bitmap...also the suspenders don't extend enough for most of the pants. Not impossible though, I'll try.

ElQonquiztador said:
Any ETA when? :D It would suck if we had the servbot head as the hair. Anon could probably fap to it, but he's weird.

Delgesu

Potential Patron

I just thought you should know that these are AMAZING! And I really appreciate all the work you put into these. It shows in the quality.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

Synonymous said:
Any ETA when? :D It would suck if we had the servbot head as the hair. Anon could probably fap to it, but he's weird.
Well, I'm sure I can find some time this weekend. Hopefully by Sunday, I'd say. No guarantees, though. I'm still not in the clear as far as my work goes.

Hank East

Content Creator
Re: - [Synon Mod Imports] [Videogame Costumes]

So Synon, I know this isn't in your plans list, but could you do a Tron Bonne import for me? Here are some pics

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np6/char2/tron-bonne-mml2.jpg

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np7/char/tron-mmlegends2.jpg

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np8/char/tron-motb1.png

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110220183705/megaman/images/2/27/Tron-mv2.jpg

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: - [Synon Mod Imports] [Videogame Costumes]

Hmm I'm pretty sure Lightning had fingerless gloves in the game... do you plan on adding them?

dcfan

Potential Patron

Synonymous said:
Plans
1) Kuki Ageha outfit for TDream http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2739.0
2) Roll outfit for Rgun http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1056.0
3) Elvira for dcfan
4) Costume Tutorial
5) Thread Update - 2 or 3 costumes and a few extra things
6) Lurk the requests board
7) Improvements and expansion [mostly just modding the dude with Faceless' template, hint hint]
8) Project Choco-boco-holic

Squeee! Thank you sir.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Thank you for Lightning (x2!), Sheva, Tifa, Kuki, Juliet & Samus! And for breaking the mods apart so we can mix and match like proper OCD pervs!

Looking forward to Chocolina. (I think).

And are you making a Han Solo? Whaaaaaat?

Synonymous said:
7) Improvements and expansion [mostly just modding the dude with Faceless' template, hint hint]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.