Swallow during deepthroat? (1 Viewer)

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
It used to be possible to make her swallow while the cock was all the way down her throat (hold space then press k), but with the recent versions this doesn´t seem to work anymore. Now she just pulls of first and only swallows when the cock isn´t all the way in. Am i doing something wrong here or did this "option" disappear in newer versions of the game?

patsy

Potential Patron
It still works. Though on my system at least I have to release space, press k, then quickly press and hold space again. With the way flash registers input it 'forgets' that I'm holding space otherwise.

ModGuy

Content Creator
patsy said:
It still works. Though on my system at least I have to release space, press k, then quickly press and hold space again. With the way flash registers input it 'forgets' that I'm holding space otherwise.

Or you could just use Auto Hold with the loader.

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
patsy said:
Thanks, that does it! ;D

ModGuy said:
Or you could just use Auto Hold with the loader.
Sorry, I just can´t figure out how to use stuff like Keys or Modder :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.