Sup bro!! (1 Viewer)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hello there, I'm Tsukachan!! New member to Undertow

I'm a fan of female enemies, otherwise known as Zakos. However, I appreciate them too as underrated video game girls that needs love too (well, there are some famous ones as well like Poison from Final Fight and Mizuki from Punisher). Most of the female enemies I love are from obscure games, as well as some MMOs like Fighters Club Online. I always wanted to play that game, but unfortunately the game ended its service in 2015 and used alot of IP blocks (duh).

I hope that Game&Game can bring the game again. And oh, I heard that KOG Games (the maker of Fighters Club) is working on two unrevealed mobile games. Hoping that it's a mobile sequel of Fighters Club, so it can see the light of the day once more. KOG Games is now more focused to Elsword after they ended services of some other games including this and Herowarz. But, they planned to bring Herowarz again next year, but I'm not too interested to it

I will also bring some posts regarding of Fighters Club Online's female enemies as well as other arcade/console games. Video is always included so you can enjoy them, and also I have planned to remake the female enemies using Honey Select. I hope I can have fun here!!

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
46jWx.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.