SUMURU: The Final Assault (1 Viewer)

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
Very sexy, bloody battles ! :smile:👍
Thank you very much for your kind compliment and the many likes - always much appreciated! Here are the next six images of the seventh and last chapter of Sumuru: The Final Assault:
Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 07.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 08.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 09.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 10.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 11.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 12.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Only found this artset, but maybe it's good because I can see all of that pictures now instead of waiting. Some of them are very interesting: a blonde siren with a hole in her head and a wound in her cheek (Final Assault IV pic 01), pictures with that Siren with her cameltoe visible, dead courageous corporal with her legs on another siren's body, redhead girl's thighs (Final assault V pic 25), execution of redhead Sumurian (Final Assault VI pic 48), Sumuru herself in nice pants and many more. Good headshots, good bodypiles, very good expressions on their faces. The last picture from the last set is also very good. Redhead's pose, her almost closed eyes, open mouth, that pink flower in her hair.

I expected to like Sumurians more because I watched clips with them (not the entire movie), but somehow sirens looks better here. It's interesting that sumurians were attacked by the gas in the movie and mostly survived the battle and here they're dying in numbers, but it's inspired by films so it's okay.

It's an interesting choice of costumes for sumurians I should say. They were wearing something like pantyhose beneath black leather panties and different bras, mostly white, in rare cases of another colours and in rare cases no bra at all, but I can imagine how difficult it can be - to found that black tops they were wearing or red cloaks. And we have many upskirt pictured now, while in movie we almost didn't see their pantiers.

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
Only found this artset, but maybe it's good because I can see all of that pictures now instead of waiting. Some of them are very interesting: a blonde siren with a hole in her head and a wound in her cheek (Final Assault IV pic 01), pictures with that Siren with her cameltoe visible, dead courageous corporal with her legs on another siren's body, redhead girl's thighs (Final assault V pic 25), execution of redhead Sumurian (Final Assault VI pic 48), Sumuru herself in nice pants and many more. Good headshots, good bodypiles, very good expressions on their faces. The last picture from the last set is also very good. Redhead's pose, her almost closed eyes, open mouth, that pink flower in her hair.

I expected to like Sumurians more because I watched clips with them (not the entire movie), but somehow sirens looks better here. It's interesting that sumurians were attacked by the gas in the movie and mostly survived the battle and here they're dying in numbers, but it's inspired by films so it's okay.

It's an interesting choice of costumes for sumurians I should say. They were wearing something like pantyhose beneath black leather panties and different bras, mostly white, in rare cases of another colours and in rare cases no bra at all, but I can imagine how difficult it can be - to found that black tops they were wearing or red cloaks. And we have many upskirt pictured now, while in movie we almost didn't see their pantiers.
Thank you very much for all the likes but especially for your long and detailed review with lots of kind compliments, always appreciated! All the more I am delighted to present you the next batch of images of this serial visual story:
Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 13.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 14.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 15.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 16.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 17.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 18.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Thank you very much for all the likes but especially for your long and detailed review with lots of kind compliments, always appreciated! All the more I am delighted to present you the next batch of images of this serial visual story:
Thank you for making and sharing your arts. Now it's an interesting contrast between excited sirens from the 2nd picture and dying sumurian from the third. It would be glorious if they will be corrupted and replace dead sumurians after all.

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
Thank you for making and sharing your arts. Now it's an interesting contrast between excited sirens from the 2nd picture and dying sumurian from the third. It would be glorious if they will be corrupted and replace dead sumurians after all.
You´re welcome! Here comes the next six images of the seventh and final chapter for the weekend:
Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 19.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 20.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 21.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 22.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 23.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 24.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
You´re welcome! Here comes the next six images of the seventh and final chapter for the weekend:
Battlefield flowers? Well said. And their curves are realy good. The second picture is also very good. Like the hair colour of the girl from the left. And shell casings. I almost hear how they clanking when hit the floor.

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
Battlefield flowers? Well said. And their curves are realy good. The second picture is also very good. Like the hair colour of the girl from the left. And shell casings. I almost hear how they clanking when hit the floor.
Thanks again for the kind compliments! The bloody skirmish continues in the next batch:
Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 25.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 26.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 27.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 28.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 29.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 30.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Thanks again for the kind compliments! The bloody skirmish continues in the next batch:
3rd picture - nice butts of the siren in the base of the picture and another siren between her and sumurian (in the right corner). Upskirt is the best part of the picture for me.
4th picture - she was cute. That last but one sumurian
The last picture - one more cameltoe. Nice.

Last edited:

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
3rd picture - nice butts of the siren in the base of the picture and another siren between her and sumurian (in the right corner). Upskirt is the best part of the picture for me.
4th picture - she was cute. That last but one sumurian
The last picture - one more cameltoe. Nice.
Yeah - here and there I like to depict those delicate details like butts or cameltoes or nipples. These skintight uniforms are perfectly made for this;-) I guess in the next batch you will like the close-up of your favourite Sumurian especially;-)...:
Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 31.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 32.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 33.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 34.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 35.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 36.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Yeah - here and there I like to depict those delicate details like butts or cameltoes or nipples. These skintight uniforms are perfectly made for this;-) I guess in the next batch you will like the close-up of your favourite Sumurian especially;-)...:
Interesting that Sirens' uniform is not hard enough to hide their nipples. I would expext they would be pressed hard enough to be not visible. But every Siren just showing them. It's not bad, of course, but somehow it's more exciting to see Sumurians' nipples, because they show them only few times. And mostly it's Sumuru or her technicians. It's also very well done in the second picture. I really like how the fabric of Sumuru's top looks stretched a bit. Sumuru is done with great attention to details. Shock expression, red corners of her eyes. her hand raised as if she tries to protect herself. This adds some atmosphere in the story.

Close-up of the Sumurian is really nice. Looks like her nipples hardened after her death.

I didn't expect you will kill the last sumurian now, but it looks like she scream very loud. Good arts as always.

bjay39

Potential Patron
Is
View attachment 144006View attachment 144007View attachment 144008View attachment 144009View attachment 144010View attachment 144011
Great work! I'm weirdly hoping Sumuru has one last trick up her sleeve like another surprise machine gun massacre. Maybe a turret drops down from the roof. Almost want her to win.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Is

Great work! I'm weirdly hoping Sumuru has one last trick up her sleeve like another surprise machine gun massacre. Maybe a turret drops down from the roof. Almost want her to win.
I would like to see her machine damaged but working, so she could spread her influence on the part of humanity or maybe only turn Sirens into her followers. Or maybe we can let her die, and one of the Sirens later will become another Sumuru, because they were sexually aroused in the elevator, and maybe one Siren will want to feel that again.

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
I would like to see her machine damaged but working, so she could spread her influence on the part of humanity or maybe only turn Sirens into her followers. Or maybe we can let her die, and one of the Sirens later will become another Sumuru, because they were sexually aroused in the elevator, and maybe one Siren will want to feel that again.
Well, there is at least one last trick that Sumuru can draw. But if this would help her out? I am not convinced. On occasion of women´s day, here comes the next batch:
Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 37.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 38.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 39.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 40.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 41.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 42.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Well, there is at least one last trick that Sumuru can draw. But if this would help her out? I am not convinced. On occasion of women´s day, here comes the next batch:
I feared there wil be many Sirens vs Sumuru in the end, but one Siren vs Sumuru is more interesting.

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
I feared there wil be many Sirens vs Sumuru in the end, but one Siren vs Sumuru is more interesting.
Er - no, not really. Please read the texts too. She is breaking up the chase through the plasma corridor. Well, maybe it would´ve been more exciting, indeed. But you never know...;-)

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Er - no, not really. Please read the texts too. She is breaking up the chase through the plasma corridor. Well, maybe it would´ve been more exciting, indeed. But you never know...;-)
Well, my fault. I missed the last sentence. I have read about this unnatural space and decided there is no floor, but when I have read Siren could step back I decided if there is a floor she can and will pursuit Sumuru.

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
Well, my fault. I missed the last sentence. I have read about this unnatural space and decided there is no floor, but when I have read Siren could step back I decided if there is a floor she can and will pursuit Sumuru.
No problem! So let´s go on to the next batch to see if the last trick of Sumuru works out for her or not:
Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 43.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 44.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 45.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 46.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 47.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault VII pic 48.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
No problem! So let´s go on to the next batch to see if the last trick of Sumuru works out for her or not:
Now it's became more and more interesting
2nd picture - Dat asses!
3rd picture - That jump. That tight top. That boots. Her outfit is very interesting. I also like how you made her hair colout look different.
4th picture - She's cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.