SUMURU: The Final Assault (2 Viewers)

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
I like the uniforms having the skirts and black hose. Very sexy.
Thank you very much. I tried to copy (at least a bit) the costumes of the all-female militia of Jess Francos Girl From Rio: Girl From Rio 08.png Well - I didn´t have the right props and clothes, but at least it is kind of an homage. Most of the watchers like the skintight uniforms of the Sirens better. But yes - I think the Sumuru-uniforms are a bit underrated.

But now to the next images of the 4th chapter depicting preparations for a bloody ambush of the Sumurians...:
Sumuru_The Final Assault IV pic 17.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault IV pic 18.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault IV pic 19.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault IV pic 20.jpg

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
The Sirens have now to go underground. They try to save the world by searching and destroying the Atrocity Amplifier, a weapon to control the minds of all people. The evil Sumuru and her remaining militiawomen are hiding in the corridors in the sublevels of the fortress Cresta...
Sumuru_The Final Assault V pic 01.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault V pic 02.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault V pic 03.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault V pic 04.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault V pic 05.jpg Sumuru_The Final Assault V pic 06.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.