Starlit Encounter (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter DeathKitten
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

blitzrunner

I like your style of writing, especially how you break up scenes to show time passing. It reminds me of some of my favorite old sci-fi novels I read when I was kid (Steve Perry). Its a good read, although because I don't recognize the character, I have a hard time trying to imagine how the characters look, despite whatever physical descriptions exist... its kind of a flaw in how i approach reading... thats not to say I didn't enjoy the read.

but yesh, you offered to post some of your other stories, and I would say this... WHY NOT? I know I'll read them, and I'm sure others will too... so yes, I'm asking if you'll post those stories with Chunli, Mai and whoever else =)

Thanks for the post by the way.... who are the characters? or are they Originals? Keep up the writing good sir

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Death and nudity isn't really my thing, but your story was really well written and descriptive. Very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.