Stargate Universe (1 Viewer)

life-saver

Ryonani Teamster
TV Serie>Stargate Universe

There is an apisode where Cloe from SG-U gets killed (in a ackward timeloop scenario) by some tentacle alien. the scene is very graphic. where she collapses while the alien is penetrating her belly, to emerge fom her back. I enhanced the colors so it looks a bit better than the standard blue desaturised film filter...

Contributing... hope i'm not trespassing on snyperhacker's shack lawn :grin:

http://www.mediafire.com/?aaakajl2vwp2ov2

Last edited by a moderator:

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
Awesome ryona scene!!! :cool2:

The thing i find annoying about TV series is that the probability of finding a ryona scene in them is just random... At times, you'll browse through an entire season of a ryona-themed show and find absolutely no decent ryona material, but sometimes, you'll be watching a non-ryona-themed show with no intention of finding anything, and be surprised to find a really good ryona scene... still, the best thing about TV series in my opinion is that the ryona scenes in them appear to be much more brutal than the ones found in movies!!!

Contributing... hope i'm not trespassing on snyperhacker's shack lawn :grin:

"Contributing" is the word that makes the world go round :have a nice day:

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
Dang, that was brutal. I'm not sure what to say about that. It was like Alien, but, I think I like that a lot more. Those dead eyes are just...O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.