Sports Bra (1 Viewer)

Weh

Potential Patron
Asked for this in the imports subforum, was told I should have posted here instead.

Would it be possible to make a sports bra? I'm aiming for a boyshorts+sportsbra combo, and the cropped tank just isn't cutting it.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• hks4P.jpg
    hks4P.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 572

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Weh said:
Asked for this in the imports subforum, was told I should have posted here instead.

Would it be possible to make a sports bra? I'm aiming for a boyshorts+sportsbra combo, and the cropped tank just isn't cutting it.

Thanks in advance.

Just a heads-up, your other thread was posted in the Miscellaneous sub-forum. But now I understand why it was there in the first place. Mistakes happen every day.

Weh

Potential Patron
Dante said:
Small, simple, and it's a stepping stone to one of my other future costumes (Winry Rockbell - FMA: Mechanic Outfit).

I'm a man of simple tastes. Glad I could help, though, wouldn't mind seeing the completed version of that outfit either.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
It actually started out that way. Didn't take very long for me to realize that it was going to be a lot harder than I previously thought.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Wait you're working on Mileena :o. SCLover and me are gonna have to get on the ball. I haven't even put the first line to Kitanna yet

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
;D Glad you like it. I'm working on the breast slider portion now. However the way it's looking don't expect the slider version anytime soon :(

Weh

Potential Patron
Dante said:
;D Glad you like it. I'm working on the breast slider portion now. However the way it's looking don't expect the slider version anytime soon :(

Hell, take as long as you like.

sclover13

Content Creator
Dante, if you want scalable shoot me the fla I'll scale it and shoot the fla right back to you.

Dante said:
SCLover and me are gonna have to get on the ball.
It's not even a twinkle in my eye.

EDIT: Also, just thought about it... a sports bra is there to prevent excess jiggling. Would it be better on the back layer? Definitely wouldn't be scalable then though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.